Hercules!Iwaizumi Hajime x Megara!Male!Reader [Requested]

Start from the beginning

"What do you want? Bokuto, Kuroo?" (m/n) sighed and turned his head, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness, making him see two blurry silhouettes. "Can't you see it's too late. Come again, tomorrow morning━ better of, don't come again." he hissed and fell on his bed, his back facing the two smirking males.

"But (m/n)~" Bokuto whined and walked in front of (m/n), while Kuroo went behind him. "You know our current plan isn't working. At all," he said, sounding a bit serious, for the first time in his entire life.

"And you know we want Iwaizumi." Kuroo finished and his hands, gently, moved up and down (m/n)'s arms, while the boy tried to stop himself from yelling at the two. But if he did, he knew he wouldn't stay alive for long; his life was in their hands.

The boys smirked and sat on his bed, laying by his side while having the scared (m/n) in the middle. Kuroo's body pressed against his bare back, while Bokuto moved a hand around his waist, pulling him even closer.

"I told you guys, I can't do anything more..." (m/n) mumbled while looking away, not wanting to meet any of the two. It was one of these days that he was not going to end up sleeping in his own bed. He'd probably weak up in Kuroo and Bokuto's one.

"Oh, but you can (m/n)~" Kuroo smirked slowly trailing kisses all over his neck and back, while Bokuto's hands went lower to his thigs. "And you can do many more, tomorrow morning." he continued, licking (m/n)'s ear.

Although, (m/n) was right, last night. Opening his eyes, a pain shot through his lower back, as he groaned. He sat up and rubbed his eyes, noticing the white and red covers. He knew it. He was in Underworld, in Kuroo and Bokuto's room, sitting on their bed.

He wanted to cry and think about all the times he had woken up there, while the two males wouldn't stop until morning or really late at night, letting (m/n) have some sleep.

"Good morning, love," Kuroo muttered and walked into the room, a trail of food in his arms. "Did you sleep well?" he questioned with a raised brow, as he placed the trail on (m/n)'s lap.

"Is that a question?" the (h/c) haired male asked, slightly glaring at one of the Kings of Death. The male started to pick up his food with the fork he had, almost placing it in his mouth, before noticing Kuroo smirking evilly. "What is it?"

"What? Nothing." Kuroo let out a lazy chuckle, before seeing the (h/c) haired male roll his eyes and place the piece of (f/f) in his mouth, soon his eyes going wide before staring into Kuroo's ones. "Except that we want Iwaizumi and you're the only one to help us."

And with that, Kuroo and Bokuto carried (m/n)'s lifeless body somewhere, while his soul went to the Underworld, tears streaming down his face while he prayed for Iwaizumi to not come and get involved with the Kings of Death.

"TRASHIKAWA!" Iwaizumi's voice echoed in the boy's small apartment, as he jumped from his seat, seeing the angry, worried and hot Hero stand before him ━the front door already broken. "Please tell me this is one of your sick jokes!" he yelled and threw a red envelope at the brunet's hands. Oikawa rose a brow while opening the letter and reading it quietly.

'Hey, Hey, Hey, Iwaizumi-san,

Just to let you know, your precious (m/n)-chan is here with us. Well, was here with us. He has passed away, living in the Underworld while his body is still here. If you give us your strength and power, we will maybe help you get (m/n)-chan back.

You have 24 hours! Tik-Tok!
Kings of Death'

"They have (n/n)-chan!" Oikawa screamed and shot up from his seat, grabbing onto Iwaizumi's shoulders. The Hero bit his bottom lip, as he looked to the side. What was he supposed to do?

Save (m/n) 

Or keep his strength.

"I'm going to save him," Hajime growled and removed Oikawa's hands, who tried stopping him and going with him, but it was no use. Hajime told him he wanted to be alone and not get anyone else in danger.

He was going to save the one he loved, alone. He didn't care if he'd die, he didn't care if he'd lose his powers. He only cared about (m/n) and his sweet smile.

"Oh, Bokuto! Look who's here!" Kuroo smirked and hit Bokuto's shoulder, while the muscular and pissed off boy walked towards their direction. "So, what's your decision?" he asked and rose a brow while taking a piece of paper.

No answer came from Iwaizumi, as he gritted his teeth and clenched his fists tightly. Bokuto chuckled and took a pair of sharp scissors, making the Hero's eyes go a bit wide.

"Bye-bye, Iwaizumi! Maybe you'll find (m/n)-chan, where you'll go!" Bokuto laughed and Kuroo took a threat, positioning right above the scissors. Bokuto cut the threat, as Iwaizumi closed his eyes, waiting to see (m/n).

Nothing happened.

"Huh?!" the two Kings yelled in sync as they tried cutting the threat again and again. Nothing seemed to make to break, as a small smirk appeared on Iwaizumi's lips. "Uh, oh."

With a punch, he sent both Kings flying onto the other side ━probably to America, where they met an orange-haired boy along with a black-haired one, who seemed to be American Indians, as they talked a totally different language, the majority of words being; "HINATA BOKE!".

Iwaizumi inhaled a sharp breath before going inside the Kings' castle and to the Underworld. He could hear the souls begging him to be free, but he was here for his loved one; (l/n) (m/n).

"I-Iwaizumi?" an Oh-So-Familiar voice said, making the Hero's head snap and turn quickly, seeing (m/n)'s soul. He looked almost dead, as he still had a few time. Without a second word, Iwaizumi grabbed (m/n) bridal style, walking away.

"Where's your body?" he asked, his eyes meeting dull (e/c) ones. (m/n) pointed at Kuroo and Bokuto's bedroom where another (m/n) was, laying on the bed. Kuroo was too busy on writing the letter with Bokuto to move him.

The boy placed the soul inside the body, but nothing happened. Was (m/n)'s Earth Time over? Iwaizumi bit his bottom lip while his vision started to get blurry, small tears threatening to fall from his eyes.

"I-Iwaizumi...thank you." (m/n)'s voice said, making him look down. The (h/c) haired male was now awake, a small smile on his face as his thumb rubbed Hajime's cheek. Iwaizumi smiled and leaned down, capturing (m/n)'s lips in a kiss.

After that, Iwaizumi Hajime and (l/n) (m/n) got married, forgetting everything about Bokuto and Kuroo, who seemed to have found their new Kingdom, in America (a.k.a. the Countr of Crows).
****************************  

Who's next on the Vote/Comment Game?

Prince!Tendou Satori x Elsa!Male!Reader

Flynn Rider!Kuroo Tetsurou x Rapunzel!Male!Reader

Esméralda!Hinata Shouyou x Quasimodo!Male!Reader