'I think it's only fair if you were the first to go down.'

Jack opened his eyes again when he remembered Elsa as his first happy thought. The fun moments of that afternoon when they had played around in the water and later when he had wrapped his arms around her to comfort her just flashed before his eyes, and Jack gulped, trying hard to convince himself that he did not like her in that way.

He rolled over in his bed and tried hard to think about something else. Soon enough, his memories from his earlier years when he played a lot with Emma and the other children resurfaced and Jack smiled as he continued dreaming about the time when he was happy with his family and didn't have any big problems to face.

And just as he closed his eyes, his staff glimmered -slightly- in the dark, the metallic steel black colour fading away in the darkness as its original form slowly resurfaced, the top of the staff curving into the wooden stick Jack had always used.

.....

What the hell is happening...?

Jack blinked in confusion and jumped out of the way as Merida's younger brothers ran past him, carrying big trays of food in their hands.

He turned around and saw equal -if not more- amount of haste across the rink as everyone readied their shops. He walked over to Flynn's shop, where he was hurriedly cleaning the counter while Rapunzel brought a new batch of apple pies and placed them for display.

"Yo dude, what's going on with everyone?" He asked, leaning against the counter.

"Customers! We're having customers!" Flynn yelled before running into the bakery himself, helping his wife to bring all the chocolate cookies.

"So?" He asked again, only to be ignored as the couple fussed over cleaning their shop.

Jack sighed in frustration and walked out of the bakery and headed over to Kristoff and Anna's shop, only to be met with a huge pile of ice in the middle of the shop. "What the heck?!"

"Oh my Gods, Jack, can you please help us out here?" Anna tugged on his sleeve.

"Uh, sure?" He replied though he was already being dragged to the huge ice mountain.

"Clear this up, would ya? Kristoff cleaned his stupid clothes -which were covered in ice after he came back today morning- and placed all his stupid ice blocks right in the middle of the shop! Like, who the hell is that stupid?!" She continued raging as she paced around the entire shop, arranging all the miniature ice carvings, which never melted unless exposed to extreme heat.

Jack remained confused as he lifted the ice using his powers and guided them out of the backdoor. After dropping the ice near a tree, he returned inside and just raised an eyebrow when he saw that instead of cleaning, Anna was messing up the shop even more.

He walked out of the shop again and decided to go check on Elsa, knowing that she didn't own a shop.

I mean, I can check up on her, right? She did say that we're at least friends...

He walked up the small flight of stairs and knocked on the door. Hearing no reply from inside, Jack turned the knob and to his surprise, it opened. He slowly opened the door, checking if she's anywhere in the living room, before walking up the stairs to her room.