Online Love

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE:BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION(part 1)

11:45.Fifteen minutes more.I logged into my account and I posted a status online.

Fifteen minutes more!cant wait for my birthday!turning 17!

I went downstairs to get a glass of water because waiting for my birthday is thirsty work!I went downstairs and saw Andrew watching TV and eating some leftover pasta from dinner.I took some pasta from the dining table and sat beside him on the couch.

"Hey,watcha watchin'?"Imitating Isabella's voice(from phineas and ferb)

"Oh hey!Im watching Jack and the Giant Slayer.Wanna watch?"He ask

"Sure!"then I sat beside him and we continued to watch the movie

"So,My birthday's 5 minutes from now,did you buy me a gift?"I ask

"Yeah,I did."he said not looking away from the screen

"Really?where is it?"I ask really excited

"Cant give it to you yet.I'll give it to you after-school"

"But,its my birthday!"I whined like a 5-year old

"Correction!Your birthday's 4 minutes from now"Ugh I hate it when he corrects me

"Ugh fine.Im gonna go upstairs and sleep.There's school tomorrow and I dont wanna be late"I hugged him and I went up to my room

~||~||~

OMG!Its my birthday!I cant believe it Im 17!1 year left and Im off to college.I got up from my bed happily and went to my bathroom.I took a bath.After bathing,I wrapped a towel around me and went to my big closet.Since its my birthday,I decided to wear something special,but casual.I took out a dress.It has a black lacey top with short sleeves.The bottom is a floral skirt that is until mid-thigh.I put the dress on and blowdried my hair.I put my hair up into a neat bun and put on some light makeup.I grabbed my bag and wore my white flats that has a little bow on each shoe.

I went downstairs,but it was quiet.A little too quiet if you ask me.I went up again to check the rooms if they're asleep,but nobody was there.I looked through the window and hoped that they were outside waiting for me,but they werent there.I went to the kitchen and saw a plate of bacon and eggs.There was also a blueberry cheesecake,my favorite type of cheesecake.

"Suprise!Happy Birthday!"it was my family

"Thanks!So where are my gifts?"I got the courage to ask for some gifts.

"We'll give it to you after school.We will continue your celebration later.You can have your celebration with your friends tomorrow."

"Um okay"I took out my cellphone and texted George,Chloe,Faye,Jack,Camille and Cody that I will move my celebration tom.They all agreed.I ate my breakfast and ate a slice of Cheesecake.After eating,I brushed my teeth and went to school with Andrew.

Its still 7 am so I still have one hour before my first subject.I went to the library to read some books.Since I was reading a novel,I was almost late for my class.I ran as fast as I could,Dodging people while I run.I went to my locker and took my notebooks out.Finally I reached my classroom for first period.

During lunch and recess,Everyone I know greeted me a happy birthday and my friends insisted that they buy me lunch and snacks.The guys bought me a grilled cheese sandwich,a can of coke and a large chocolate chip cookie.The gals bought me a slice of pizza,baked ziti and a chocolate cupcakes with caramel frosting.I thanked them for treating me today.Finally,school was done.George gave me a drive home.