Online Love

CHAPTER TWENTY:CONFESS

ANNIKA'S POV

This is it.The day that will change everything.Cheesy Right?

Anyways today is the day!Steve will tell me who my secret admirer is!I woke up early today,because I was excited!I went down and prayed that my parents are still asleep.I went down to the kitchen as quiet as possible.Good thing everyone was still asleep.Everyone except Dad.He was in the kitchen making breakfast.I hid behind the wall that separates the living room and kitchen.I was waiting for him to go upstairs.

I was hiding for 15 mins behind that wall,I was getting tired.And hungry.I took a peak to see if there's some food on the table.There was a plate of eggs and bacon.I thought that was it,but he was also toasting bread.He was making a breakfast sandwich.I cant take it anymore!I watched him assemble the sandwich.Toasted bread at the bottom,Eggs and bacon in the middle,plus some mayo and tuna filling and another bread on top.Dad must've seen me because after making the sandwich,he put it on a plate and went to me.

"Here Annie,I made you breakfast"he said as he gave me the sandwich

"No thanks,Im not hungry"I lied

"Suit yourself"he slowly picked up the sandwich and was about to bite it

"Wait!Give me that,I am hungry"I snatched the sandwich from him

I took a huge bite and sat on the table.Omg!This sandwich is so delicious.As soon as I finished it,I made another one and took the orange juice carton.

"I can see that you like my cooking"Dad said

"yup,I like the cooking.Not you!"I said

"Ok,I understand that you hate me"

"Good."

After eating breakfast,I watched TV for an hour.I went upstairs and went online.I waited for him.I looked at the clock,"11:00".I let out a sigh and closed my laptop.I guess he broke his promise.Faye knows about my problem with him right now.I actually trust her more than Chloe.I texted Faye about Steve breaking his promise.After a few minutes,She called.

"Annika,Are you ok?"

"Um,yeah.Im just dissapointed that Steve broke his promise"

"Dont worry,maybe he didnt broke his promise.Maybe he forgot or maybe he's not yet ready.Give him a chance"Faye is a good counselor

"Ok,I'll wait until 11:30,but that's it!If he's not going online before 11:30,Im forgetting our friendship"

"Woah.Isnt that a little too harsh?"

"Nah,He deserves it"

"Fine,Text me if he admits to you"

"Ok,bye Faye"

After saying our goodbyes,I hung up.I opened my laptop again and logged into my account.I waited and waited and waited.After 15 minutes,he messaged me.FINALLY!

"Annika?"

"Steve!Finally!I've been waiting for forever!"

"Um yeah.Im here now"

"Ok,Now tell me!who is my admirer and who are you?"

"Ok are you ready for this?Please dont freak out!"

"Yes!I am so ready for this and I'll try not to freak out"

"Wait!before I tell you,Im gonna ask you questions"

"Ask away!"

"Q:Before George,who did you have a crush on?Q:What do you want to know first?Who I am or Who your secret admirer is?"

"Should I answer honestly?"

Really Annika?you're such an idiot!

"Yes.I wont tell anyone"

"Ok,My first crush was....................MATT THOMPSON!"It's good to take that off my chest.

"Ok Matt Thompson.So who do you want to know first?Me or your secret admirer?"

"I want to know who you are first"

"Ok.My real name is MATT THOMPSON and your secret admirer is MATT THOMPSON"

At first I didnt believe him because he always tells jokes.

"Nice one Steve.Now tell me who you are"

"Annika,Im not joking.Im Matt,the same Matt that you had a crush on"

"Wait what?Are you serious?!?!"

MATT'S POV

"Wait what?Are you serious?!?!"That was Annika's reaction

I cant believe it.Why did I say that?Since Annika knows who I am,what will happen to our friendship?She knows who I am,She knows that I'm her secret admirer and She knows that I like her!Why did I even do this?I have a girlfriend!and yet,I like her best friend!What the Hey is wrong with me!After her "reaction" she logged out.She didnt bother saying goodbye.I was about to call her but my Maid went into my room without my permission.

"What did I tell you about going in my room without permission?!?"I shouted.I wasnt in a good mood

"Im sorry Sir,but your Father told me to call you.It's time for lunch"

"Ugh,fine.Tell him I'll be there in 15 mins"

"Yes,Sir"Then she closed my door.

I closed my laptop and went to the bathroom.I changed my clothes and went downstairs.

"Matt,time for lunch.Would it kill you to wake up earlier during weekends?"dad said

"I always wake up early,I just dont go down"I went to my sit and started eating.

"Ugh,why cant you be like your brother,Mark?"As I heard that,I dropped my spoon.He always compares me to my brother.

It was really quiet in the dining table.Mom works abroad,while Dad works as a businessman.So it's actually a suprise that he's here.My brother is 5 years older than me.He's in college.Dad likes him better than me,even if were pretty the same.We're both smart,we're both athletic and we're both good-looking.Until now I dont know why he likes him better than me.

I finished my meal as fast as possible.After eating,I went upstairs while dialling Annika's phone number.

Pick up Annika.Pick up

The phone was ringing,but she wasnt answering it.It rang for the 6th time and finally she picked up.

"He-he-hello?"She was nervous

"Annika,are you ok?"

"Um yeah.I just cant believe that my former crush actually likes me"

Ouch.former crush

"Um,are you free today?can we please talk?"

"Mmm,I dont know.I think Im not yet ready to face you"

"Please Annika,please.We need to talk."

"Fine.When and where?"

"In the mall.At your favorite coffee shop.3 pm sharp"

"Ok.Matt,you have a lot of explaining to do"

"Yes,I'll explain everything.Bye Annika"

"Bye Matt"

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys!So yey!I made a twist!Did you expect Matt was Steve?Did you know Matt was her admirer?Thank you so much guys for reading this!my ideal no. Of chapters is chapter 30+.Since Im in chapter 20 already,this book might end soon.
😔😞😩😱😫😨

Anyways Vote,Fan and Comment

-Marcee