Online Love

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN:OFF TO THE PARK

Finally were at the park.The park here is really beautiful.Since it was already 4pm,There were only a few people left.Mostly couples.Its really romantic here,especially if you get to see the sunset.We walked around tha park,while eating ice cream.We even talked about his problems.We got tired eventually from walking,so we we sati on a bench fo a while.Behind us,there were a group of guys skateboarding.Some of them looked familiar actually,so we went near them.It was Jack and Cody.

"Hey Guys!"I greeted as I went near them

"Hi Annika!"They both greeted

After greeting me they wentto George and pulled him away from me.So I was left standing there,while I watch the three of them skate.After a few minutes I decided to go,but Somebody went towards me.

"Well,hhhheeeellllllloooo!And you are?"Then he extended his hand for me to shake.I shook his hand,but he kissed it!I dont kniw if George saw it,but if he did,he wouldve stopped him by now.

"Hi Im Annika"I quickly pulled my hand away and took a step backward,He was really handsome too,but not my type.He has black curls and was as tall as George.

"Oh hi Annika,Im-"

"Let me guess,you're the brother of Ethan?Ethan Johnson?"

"Well,yes how did you know?"

"You both had the same expression when you first met me"he blushed a little,well he actually looked different from Ethan,but they have the same color of eyes

"By The Way,Im Nick Johnson"

We talked a little while I waited for George to stop skateboarding.Ir didnt took long before George noticed that we were together because after a few minutes,he pulled me close to him.

"Hey Nick,long time no see"

"Oh hey George I was just talking to-"

"Yeah,I know.You're talking to my Girlfriend"I blushed

"Chill out George.Im not gonna do anything to her.Annika,wanna skate?"Nick turned to me.Before I could say yes,George answered for me.

"We love to,but we have to go"

I said before that Im not sporty,but I do like skating.Skating and drawing are my only talents.Since George wont let me We had to go.I got mad at him and didnt talk to him on the way home.He wasnt my father,but he was so overprotective.
George mustve noticed my anger and drove to a drive thru.

"2 happy meals please"George ordered us a happy meal.Really?Im not a kid!George mustve read my mind

"Dont act like you havent eaten a happy meal before.I see that you're still mad at me,that's why I bought you a happy meal."

"That'll be $4.65,sir"The lady said.He paid for it and gave me myhappy meal.It did cheer me up a little.Finally we got home.I kissed him on the cheek before going out of his car.

"Young lady where have you been!?"Mom shouted.Oh shoot,I forgot to tell her

"I-uh-er,went to the park with George"

"Without permission!?"

"Sorry mom,I forgot"

"Fine,Im gonna let this slide just this once"I kissed mom on the cheek before going upstairs.