FOURTEEN

Third Persons POV

Broken.

It means to shatter, to break, but can it be repaired?.. People tend to say that they are 'fine' when the truth is they are not. Human emotions can be tricky, the brain analyze those who are around you. For example, your mom is angry and yelled at you. The brain immediately sends a message, an emotion of sadness. This doesn't make since at all,some say emotions comes from the heart. Is it? What do you think?

If its from the heart, then both yoongi and jungkook will rip their chest open and curse at it for being stupid, however mental distress can deflect emotions. Like, depression.

Having depression, some voice tells you that you are not good enough, a burden, useless, worthless and weak. You may be a bit emotional, but you are not over acting. You see, when depression hits its target in a straight point. It immediately controls the mind of the victim. To put it simply, you are just accepting the taunting voices of your heads, believing in all of their unamused lies.

Taehyung get this a lot. To the point where he ended in a white hospital room for the past three days, no signs of any movements. No sign of waking up sooner or later. Yoongi and jungkook are both scared, to the fact that maybe one day taehyung will let go.

No. No. He can't do that.

He needs to heal. He has to.

He can't leave yet.

Hold on,be strong.

"Yah.. Why did you let tae get hurt again?...." It came out with a pained whimper on Yoongi voice as he tilt his head up to Stare at the younger male.

Jeongguk could feel his hyung looking at him, waiting for an appropriate answer.

"I..I.. Thought that.. He doesn't love me anymore. That.. He still loves you..." Precisely, jungkook voice was horse,like he just woke up.

And that's when yoongi snap.

"BULLSHITS!!!!..." He yelled,making the other shiver in fear. He grab jungkooks collar and grip it while clenching his teeth and a flash of anger in his blooded dark orbs.

"You. Have. No. Idea. How. Much. He. Loves. You.." Yoongi said, pausing in every word because honestly. It hurts him.

The younger stare at the wall in shock. Flooded eyes of crescent tears made him realize how.. How he broke the person who deserves to be love.

And how that person, was listening to them all along.

With a single tear fall down unnoticed.
______________

Hello again sweet cheeks

I just hope that this chapter means something ^^

How are you today? Did you eat? Did you sleep? If not then please do, I don't want my readers to be sick

In case you didn't know, you are beautiful, thank you for being here, for existing. You are special and always remember that. I love you❤❤❤❤

I've notice something lately ^^'' it seems like my books didn't get enough reads and votes. But I'm glad and feel proud. No matter what I'm still happy that some people will read it^^

Have a nice day everyone!! Stay safe!

Don't forget to stay dehydrated! I love you all❤❤❤❤❤