ONE

Third Persons POV

Moving on.

It is the hardest choice.. And the toughest task. But still, People said to forgive and forget.

Remember, its not that easy to move on.

Its like walking in a long path..

But, you have to be careful..

Careful enough to not forget the trails..

Or else you'll end up in the same path were you first started.

To put it simply, you have to keep going and careful not to get lost in your feelings.

But is it really necessary to forget?..
______________________________________

Taehyungs POV

"Hyungie.. Do you want to watch movies with me?.." I ask him, smiling warmly.

But he was not listening, instead he let out an angry grunt in response.. Making me shrink back in sadness..he was texting somebody..

While smiling..

In the end, I gave up and left him alone talking with the same person on the phone..

While laughing..

It gives a hammer of pain hit my chest. Who wouldn't be hurt when your boyfriend was ignoring you and is talking to someone you didn't know?..

Honestly, our relationship is falling apart, I could tell.

He didn't give me goodnight kisses anymore.. We never go out on a date like before. He won't sleep with me anymore.. And doesn't want to eat dinner with me.

He doesn't smile nor laugh when I'm around him anymore..

"I'm going out.." I heard his cold piercing voice, and after that I heard the door slam shot.

I quickly got up and look out of my window...

To see him, kissing a girl..

I back away and stumbled in shock, making me fall on the floor...Tears were running down wildly on my cheeks as I cover my mouth to muffle my sobs.

He was.. Cheating on me, all this time.,

I choke back another sob and weakly peek out my head to the window.. And saw them..

Walking away happily while holding each others hand.

"I'm sorry... I couldn't be the perfect boyfriend.." I mumbled to no one in particular.

Tell me.. Am I at fault?

Did I not give him enough love and attention?..

Am I not the one for him?

Or is it because after he slap me I ignored him..

I suddenly remembered our first fight, he was home late and I was asking him some questions. I desperately tried to help him sleep but he only push me away and slapped me.

After that, I ignored him.. And you know what?..

He didn't even remember our anniversary..

My present was still here, even to this day..

Maybe., it is time to stop.. To stop this relationship.. After all, he already found someone who is a lot better than me..

Maybe it is time for me to stop putting bandages into this relationship.

I'm tired, to be the only one who tried to fix this mess..

I'm tired and he doesn't know it..

Getting up weakly.. I grab my phone and dialed a certain contact which made me smile.

"Kookie..."

I press his name, and no more than three seconds he pick up..

"HYUNG!!!!...how are you?! Why did you call? Is there something wrong?! There is, right?!..tell me!!, I'm coming to pick you up and I swear if that pabo did anything to you I'll pu-.."

He kept on rambling which made me let out a slight chuckle..

"Kookie, calm down okay?..just... Pick me up already.."

He seem to take notice the crack in my voice and he hung up quickly,. I lean down on the wall and let out a smile, tears were still falling..

Its time for me.. To move on..

But to not forget you,,

Because it will cause me more pain, knowing that all of those happy memories we shared is just a waste..

I can't forget you.. Even if you'll forget me..

But one of us will treasure our memories, and if you don't.. Then I'll do it..

Because, moving on doesn't mean that you'll forget that person..

It means accepting everything and move forward..
_____________________________________________________

,soo

TAEGI?

VKOOK?

Choose please its a hard decision for me, I ship them with Tae omfg help..