2

Y/N pov.
We walked in to the office as the lady looked at us "what can I do?" She asks "I need my schedule" I say "me to" Tweek says "same" Craig says "ok.." She says flipping through a few papers.

"Your names are Y/n and Tweek?" She says holding a few papers "yes we are and he's craig" I say "I know" she says with a slight glare. "Here you go" she says handing me papers. "Thanks" I saw and we leave.

"Ok lets see what classes we have together" I say looking at all "no fair you two have the fun classes together" Craig says "we have some classes with you" I say "ya history and math boring" he says "I-its ok Craig Maybe n-next year!" Tweek says as his hands crinkle the papers.

"Tweek we have a lot of classes to get her even homeroom" I say looking through "good for you" Craig says being sarcastic "Craig cheer up or your going to be like this all day" I say "ooh boyy" he says rolling his eyes.

The bell rings.

"Tweek we need to go to 2nd hour" I say and he nods "Craig find you way I believe in you" I say handing him his schedule as he flips me off. "Bye Craig!" Me and Tweek yell while walk/runnung away to our class. I see the door number I step in fast.

"First!" I yell "Sencond!" Tweek says and the teacher stares at us. "Hello sir" I say "hello... Welcome my name is Mr. Velvet" he says "hi" Tweek says sounding shy "do we have a seating chart?" I ask "no to much time" he says and walks out. Soon people start walking in.

"Tweek there" I say pointing at the desks at the back. "O-ok" he says and we get there before these girls. "Hey we were here first!" The blonde yells "I was sitting here before you came" I say looking at her.

Her friend that has brown hair starts to whisper "please not in front of you know who" she pleads "him? Ok fine." She says sounding mad while walking away. Does her friend like Tweek? Probably nothing to worry about.

"Wait! what is this class again!?" Tweek asks "tweek calm down its only science" I say and he nods "but im bad at science! What if I fail!?" He starts to say "not if your my partner you won't" I say looking at him as he calms down and gives a small smile.

·×·

"See Tweek that wasnt hard" I say as the bell rings "sure all I had to do was introduce myself amd I can't even do that" he says "your perfect you did it well, better than me!" He yells "There is no need to freak out about me I just take medicine that helps me" I say as we walk to gym.

"Hey tomorrow ill go a day without my medicine for you so you see the real me" I say and he looks at me "h-how is the real you?" He asks "crazy" I say and he laughs "well without my medicine in really hyper and if I get bored I have to do something" I explain.

"Oh and tweek the boys locker room is over there" I say standing at the girls locker room door "I know" he says and walks to it as I walk in the smell of to much perfume hits my nose "my god" I say plugging my nose then I hear them put more on.

I go to see Wendy spraying her self basically soaking herself "Wendy can you not?" I say looking at her "oh I'm sorry this is a new perfume its French" she says "ok if you say so" I say and leave her be. I changed into my gym clothes fast, then put my clothes in my bag.

"Ladies hurry up!" The gym teacher yells and I dash out to the gym standing by the door waiting for the rest. "Your the first one what your name?" She asks "my name is Y/n ma'am" I say and she nods. Soon the rest of the students come in.