Unknown Nightmares

I woke up at 9 am took a quick shower and wore a simple white cami top and black adidas sweatpants . I am on my period , and my cramps didn't start until now which was a mercy from god . I left my hair open to air dry , and put a hair tie on my wrist to tie my hair later . I went down stairs . It was Saturday , which meant its weekend . Lucky me I thought . It also meant that Wonho is home . Damn it he's been ignoring me since we came from the coffee shop 2 weeks ago . Even though I talked to him after 2 days from when we came back from the coffee shop .

Flashback

It's been 2 days that Wonho has been ignoring me and I was feed up of playing quite and nice . We are supposed to live together forever , and if we don't learn how to love each other this shit won't work . I know this ain't our fault it's our parents , but I can't say no they have sacrificed a lot of things for me , for us me and my brothers . Before this it was Saint's turn to sacrifice his work life and now it's my turn to sacrifice my love life .

'F*ck this I need to get things straight with this egoistic moron . Ughhhhhh Mia calm down .'

I went to his office . After knocking on the door , I heard nothing so I entered after a couple of seconds . While entering I saw Wonho engrossed in his work . I sat on the chair in front of him , and waited for him to acknowledge me . It's been a couple of minutes and he still didn't raise his head from his work neither did he speak , and this was driving me crazy . I'm losing my patience .

"Excuse meeee ." , I said . No answer . " Hellooooo ", still no answer . 'Oh hell no , no one ignores me like this' , I thought to myself . I lost my patience . I stood up and slammed his computer shut . He looked shocked .

W: What the heck ! What is wrong with you ?

M: What is wrong with you ? Why are you ignoring me all the time ?

W: I'm not ignoring you .

M: Then what are you doing ?

W: Nothing , I'm just busy with work.

M: Do you know that we have to make things work between us ?

W: ......

M: Do you hate me this much ?

W: ....... ( standing up )

M: Don't do that .

W: Don't do what .

M: Stop being silent . I hate it .

W: You know what , just leave . ( opening the door )

M: Hell na . I'm not going anywhere until I know what is wrong with you . ( slams the door shut)

W: You really want to know .

M: Yes

W: First of all I need to tell you that I hate anyone knowing what's happening in my house which is the reason I've been treating you nicely in front of others . No one shall ever know what happens between me and you . What happens between these walls stays between them . Do you get it . Either it's now or in the future , it stays here .

M: Do you mean that I can't tell  my friends and family about what happens between us ? That's impossible I can't hide anything from them .

W: Mia I swear if anyone knows what happens between us without my permission, you would see another side of me that you won't like .
Do you get it ?

M: Yes sir . ' I don't know why I said yes sir , but I was scared of him . It felt like he will do something.'

W: That's good , and for the reason I've been