Chapter 3

Mia's pov

Mia's pov

I stopped crying now , I looked at the ring. I just kept staring at it and then i remembered that cupcake was no where to be found . (Cupcake is my dog pet. It's a Labrador Retriever , it was a gift from my grand-parents on my 4th birthday before they left to Saudi Arabia , Saint got a Siberian husky. )
I immediately stood up and went searching for her . I knocked the door on Saint's room and he opened.

" où est Cupcake? " Where is cupcake

"Intérieur" Inside

I went inside and found her sleeping beside Snowy (Saint's dog), I kissed her lightly , and stood up to go to my room.

Then Saint said, "Elle dormait en t'attendant" she slept while waiting for you

"Ok good night oppa"

I went to my room and then called Julia.

Ringgggg...
Ringgggg...
Ringgggg...

"What's up Gorgeous"
"Hi"
"Mia what happened "
"A lot happened just a lot and it wasn't good"

"Oh really since its late now , and you must be tired cause of your schedule let's meet up tomorrow . I'll come and pick you . Ok "
"Ok"
"Bye love you"
"Bye hate you"

It was such a horrible day . I'm going to marry a person I don't fucking like and I hate my parents for it .

And then i drifted of to sleep.

Next day .....

I woke up at 9:10 am , because of Julia's call saying that she will come get me at 10 o'clock.

I took a shower , blow dried my hair and tied it in a messy bun , put on light make-up and changed my clothes . I wore a white turtle neck shirt and ripped black jeans.

And went out of my bedroom , it was about 10 now . Everyone was eating breakfast. I said good morning , and everyone answered back.

"Oh ... you woke up , we thought you would be tired so we didn't wake you up . Come and eat since your awake anyway." Dad said .

"No thanks, Julia will come and we will eat together . I might come late . Ok . " I said while wearing my shoes properly.

"Ok , take care. Bye , and don't forget to say hi " He said.

"Ok . Bye" i said while kissing his cheeks.

At that time i heard beeps coming from outside , and i knew it's Julia.

I went out and saw her , i hugged her tightly and she hugged me back and patted my back .

We entered her white rose royce , and went to eat breakfast.