Ruki x Reader

Imagine being a huge fan of The GazettE. But not just any fan. No, you were a fan that Ruki fell in love with.

You and your best friend (b/f/n) were visiting Japan over the summer when The GazettE announced their 2018 tour. You and your best friend couldn't hardly wait!

Days went by and The GazettE announced that they will also be holding meet & greets after the bconcerts were over. You felt tears in your eyes upon hearing the announcing. You couldn't believe your dream of meeting The GazettE were coming true.

The next day tickets went on sale. You woke up extra early just to buy them. After you bought them, you ran into your best friends room tackling her on the bed. She looked at you half asleep, "(Y/N)? What's going on?" she asks. "Oh, you know, nothing much except for the fact I got the tickets!" You exclaimed excitedly. Your best friend instantly woke up and squealed, grabbing you into a tight hug.

A week went by and it was be day of the concert. You and your best friend spent all day getting ready; you even went shopping for a new outfit, and got your hair done at the salon! You were now standing in line waiting anxiously with the other fans for the doors to open.

7:00 pm came and the doors opened. The fans rushed inside and grabbed what they could. You and your best friend bought as much merchandise as you could before rushing inside of the venue to find a place to stand. You got close to the stage which made you happy.

The concert started and the fans went crazy; including you and your best friend. You guys were rocking along and singing. You never noticed a pair of eyes on you. Soon came the encore. You were sad the night was ending, but excited for the meet and greet. The band started playing Tomorrow Never Dies and surprise surprise! Ruki grabbed onto your hand and sung to you. You almost started crying right then and there but held yourself back.

After the encore it was time to meet the band. You and your best friend went into the room where the meet & greet was taking place and quickly got into line. The line moved quickly, and soon it was your turn to come face to face with your idols.

First up was Aoi. You shook his hand and bowed telling him you thought of him as the rockstar of the group. The next person was Reita. Again, you shook his hand and bowed before telling him you were amazed by his awesome bass skills. Third person up was Ruki which made you nervous. You shook his hand and bowed before telling him you admired his voice and tattoos which him grin. The fourth person up was the leader, Kai. His smile made your heart skip a beat; oh how you loved his dimples. You shook his hand and bowed before thanking him for doing a good job at leading the band. The last member was Uruha. You shook his hand and bowed before telling him you loved his drinking skills causing him to chuckle.

You were about to turn away before you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around and it was Ruki  your heart skipped a beat and your breath got caught in your throat.

Ruki cleared his throat before speaking in his broken English, "Uhm. I know this is weird. But I was wondering if I could have your number..? You caught my eye during the concert and I want to get to know you." You blushed and smiled giving your number to him.

You couldn't believe you had Riki's number. Looking back on the memories, you smiled remembering how you met your husband.

💞💞💞💞💞

Hey guys! Guess who's back?! I missed you alll💞 this isn't a good one shot but it's something! How are you all?!