Easter Dinner (Kai x Reader)

You held up your shaking hand as you brushed your (h.l) (h.c) hair with the (f.c) comb, freeing it of any knots. Today was important for both you and your boyfriend, Kai. Not only was it Easter Day, but today you will be meeting Kai's mother for the first time. You suddenly felt a strong pair of arms wrap themselves around your waist and, knowing the all-too-familiar touch, you instantly leaned back into the body. "She's going to love you," Kai said, kissing your ear. You felt tears well up in your eyes as the nervousness increased little by little each passing second, "and if she doesn't?" Kai turned you around and used his thumbs to wipe away your remaining tears. "She will, I promise." He kissed you softly before walking out of your shared bedroom. You sighed. Kai's confidence in you made you feel a bit better, however the uneasiness in the pit of your stomach never left.

(Fast forward because I'm too lazy to write, lol)

You and Kai stepped out of the (f.c) car. You took a huge breath as you grabbed onto your boyfriends hand. The uneasiness in your stomach only seemed to get worse as you got close to the entrance. Reaching the entrance, Kai turned the knob and lead you inside the beautiful house. "Mom! I'm here and look who I brought with me!" A beautiful middle-aged woman, that looked exactly like Kai, walked down the stair case with a soft smile on her lips. You watched as the beautiful mother took her son into her arms, hugging him lovingly. "I wish I had that," you thought to yourself. You snapped out of your thoughts when Kai put his arm around your waist, "mom, this is my girlfriend, (f.n)." You felt your cheeks burn as you blushed. You put on your best smile and bowed in respect. "It's nice to meet you, ma'am." You were expecting a handshake or maybe even a scowl, but you weren't expecting a hug. Kai's mother pulled you in for a soft hug. "So you're the beautiful girl who stole my son's heart. He talks about you non-stop and now I see why. You make him so happy. Thank you." You felt your eyes water as a sign of relief excavated your lips. "He makes me happy too. Thank you for inviting me over for Easter Day."

❤️❤️❤️❤️
Hey guys! Happy Easter! So this one was kind of crappy but somewhat cute. I decided to do a Kai x reader one shot, because who doesn't the love the adorable drummer?! Anyways I hope you enjoyed! Thank you and have a good Easter xo