Chapter 16: I Would

x N a t a l i e X

We all sat around in the living room together after we got back from the party.

" Leaving in fu*king two weeks, for six months gone , period?" Courtney asked in shock. The boys nodded their heads sadly.

"That's a really long time that we'll be away from each other since we all met." I admitted looking at Zayn.

"But we have an option for you guys to avoid that situation!" Louis said.

Me and Courtney looked at each other curiously.

"What?" Courtney asked.

"Come with us!" they all said at the same time. I smiled.

" Really !?" I asked with cheer. " Yes!!" I cheered .

" That's my girl !" Zayn calls with a huge smile .

"This sounds awesome!" I added. Courtney's face went into a more serious expression.

"Not really." she mumbled. We all quieted down and looked at her like she was crazy.

"Courtney, what are you talking about?" I asked. She sighed.

"I can't make my decision of leaving home like this all in one shot, I need time to think and take this all in." Courtney confessed.

"Well, you have two weeks." Liam added.

"Take your time baby, if you feel that leaving home isn't what you want, then I support you the full way, we can find a way to compromise." Niall said putting his arm around Courtney. She leaned her head into his chest .

"Thanks Niall" She cooed and he gave her a kiss on the cheek. She sighed and went upstairs to her room. Niall looked at her sadly .

"So Natalie you seem up for it, wanna do it?" Zayn asked.

"Uh ,hell yeah!" I said smiling. The boys smiled and chuckled. Zayn cheered and lifted me up by my hips and I had my arms wrapped around his neck and spun me around. I laughed and he kissed me gently.

" I just can't imagine six months without my girl." Niall added.

"Aw , Niall." I called sadly. "He's right , I can't imagine all this without her ." I admit.

"I guess we'll have to find a way to communicate , there's so many ways out there anyways I guess." Niall recalled.

" I should at least go check up on her." I added , smirking at Zayn who was still holding me . He squeezed me a tight hug and and Zayn let me onto the ground and I headed for the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

X C o u r t n e y X

I laid on my bed and starred up at the roof. Leave home for six months? We're gonna be in the start high school in just 3 weeks. How could I leave? I can't miss a full year of school , but I also hate the fact that I might lose Niall again. Just then I heard a knock.

"Come in!" I yelled.

The door opened and in came Natalie.

"Hey" Natalie said quietly and sat down on the bed next to me.

"Hi" I mumbled quietly.

"Courtney, whats wrong?" She asked. "I just don't understand, I thought you would wanna be with Niall and enjoy half a year of being with our best friends, then we will be back home with them before you know it!" she added.