Foreword

PLEASE, IF YOU HAVE NOT READ MY OTHER BOOK, "BAD" THEN JUST SKIP THIS AND READ THE PROLOGUE.

THIS STORY IS A STANDALONE HOWEVER THE TWO ARE CONNECTED.

Meredith Mercer was good at one thing.

Making beautiful children.

Starting at the age of twelve, up until she was about thirty-seven, Meredith had four wonderful little boys.

None of them know their fathers.

The only ones who even have the same father are the twins and there's a possibility that even their fathers are different!

There's Levi, Derek, Dylan, and Russ, all raised by their mom's best friend, learning from her family how to love instead of despising everyone like they did their mother.

Everyone had to find love eventually. Right?

Although indifferent about the thought of romance, throughout the course of this series, the boys each find the love of their life in their own ways.

The second-youngest was Russ, beating his twin by about eight minutes, this is his story...

INTRO

(This happens between the prologue and Chapter One... I know it might be a little confusing, but just bear with me."

Russ:

"That better not be some floozy, Russ," Charlotte warned, placing a picture of some basketball wife in front of me. Who says, floozy?

I simply chuckled, ignoring her as I checked the text message from my oldest brother.

De Santis house before three fifty, or else -Vi

Why do I feel like I'm in trouble? I sighed as I pressed the power button on my phone, turning the screen black. Oh well, at least I'm saved from one person's torture.

"Sorry Candy, family problems. You understand," I rushed out, thankful for the distraction. My new publicist was such a stick in the mud. And she was hot, so she was practically a waste of such a perfect woman. She had a sense of humor, and everything!

"Charlotte. I'm either Ms. Woods or Charlotte, to you Mr. Mercer," she seethed, picking up the magazine clippings of more articles about my supposed scandal with LaLa Anthony.

"Yeah, yeah. Love you too Char!"

. . .

"Why are we here Ti?" Levi's gruff voice was clear even over all of our chatter.

Dylan was in some strange conversation with me as I scrolled mindlessly through Twitter, and Derek was talking to Gabrielle De Santis, Leticia's daughter.

As soon as the words left the older Mercer's lips the Dylan and I joined in. It was confounding. She had been the one to drag us away from what we were doing, and yet still she had told us nothing.

Leticia opened her mouth, finally about to speak, but just as she did, the doorbell rang. She froze momentarily, her tan skin turning almost gray before she bolted to the door in a way that was much too fast for someone her age.