25

Charlotte

"Okay now, the real issue at hand!" Russ exclaimed.

With a sudden motion I was on my back, with him looming over me. I gasped as he roughly spread my legs, shoving two fingers inside of my throbbing core.

"What the hell!? What issue?!" I cried, backing away from his probing fingers.

Russ grinned, the dim lights of the hotel lamp reflected in his darkening eyes. "Another man fucked your ass, and now that it belongs to me, I have to make sure that I'm the only one you remember back here," he explained, slowly dragging his fingers out and down, towards my puckered asshole.

I involuntarily clenched as he circled the tight ring, but made no form of protestation, feeling warmth pool low in my belly.

"But," I began, licking my lips that had suddenly become dry. "But, we don't have any lube."

"I know something that'll work," Russ grumbled, flipping me once again, this time onto my belly.

I gasped sharply and held my breath as I felt him part my legs wide, spreading my cunt and revealing my asshole. He pushed a large hand beneath me to lift my hips away from the bed, and then positioned himself on his knees behind me.

He said nothing more, leaving me in suspense until finally I felt his warm breath on my wetness, causing me to shudder. 

"Russ?" I whispered. My only reply was the ragged inhale of what I could only assume was him smelling me. "Russ?" I whispered again, nearly sobbing as the suspense became too much.

Suddenly his tongue dipped lower, and my clit was in his mouth. "Ah," I moaned softly, arching away from his lips. He sucked harshly, gripping my sensitive little nub tightly between his lips. I could feel my climax building and whispered to my lover, desperate for release, "Russ, please!"

Suddenly his tongue left my wetness, and I nearly cried in despair, before just as abruptly, his tongue licked at my hole, alternating between quick flits and slow ones with a bit of pressure that caused my breath to leave me.

No one had touched me there since Daniel. And my brain is telling me to run, that this is wrong, but, fuck he's good at this. 

Russ pointed his tongue and traced it around the rim of my puckered hole, teasing me, and then ever so gently, pressing it inside me. My mouth dropped open at the feeling, eyes blasting open to stared unseeingly at the hotel's headboard. I wanted to scream at his ministrations. 

He pulled at my hips, bringing me flush against his lips and he placed open-mouthed kisses against my hole, sucking and licking, until I almost wanted him to stop the exquisite sensations. There were tears forming in corner of my eyes. If he kept this up, I was going to cry.

My quiet sobs only encouraged Russ more, prompting him to continue jabbing his tongue in and out of my relaxed orifice. 

Almost unknowingly, I came, without him even touching my pussy. I almost didn't realize the blinding pleasure I was experiencing until his tongue left my ass to lick me through my climax. I tried hard not to buck my hips at the pleasure, a futile attempt as the feeling of his lips, newly reattached to my clit nearly caused me to faint. 

"Russ, I'm—" I shook beneath him, and yet he still didn't let go. I could faintly feel him still licking, but I was practically on another planet. It was too much. His continued stimulation made it hard for me to breathe. I cried, actual tears, mumbling his name— a total blubbering, still not completely satiated mess.

"Shh, baby, it's okay," Russ cooed to me when he finally broke away for air. "You're okay CC, you're good." I cried even harder, remembering how I'd told him not to call me that. It was Daniel's nickname for me. His father's too.

I was still crying like a baby, as he tried to shush me but to no avail. Soon he was kissing away the tears, and rubbing my back, not moving me from where I had collapsed on my belly.

"Do it," I whispered once the sobs stopped.

Russ stilled, but with my command he repositioned himself, and I soon felt the head of his cock pushing into me. It had been ten years, so I knew I was either sopping wet or completely relaxed as he slipped into me with almost no resistance.

With his every inch he stretched me open, forcing me to adjust to his size. I had never felt so full— he was everything, everywhere. I found myself panting loudly within seconds. 

"It's too big," I whispered, fighting a smile as I felt the veins of his cock pressing into my insides.

"You're too tight," Russ moaned his reply, the sound rumbling in his throat. He moved faster, his measured thrusts becoming deeper and faster, our skin slapping against each other and killing the deafening silence of the hotel room.

God only knew what our bodyguards could hear.

Our sex was completely overwhelming, dizzying. It was too much pleasure all at once; I inched forward, hoping he wouldn't notice me running from his dick. It wouldn't be the first time.

How could I ever think I was prepared for this? Sure it wasn't painful, nor was it embarassing as it had been with Daniel, but—  I was yanked from my thoughts as he pulled me back to him, spanking my ass hard again and again on each cheek until they were both stinging, and likely red. 

Each swipe reverberated into my aching center, pushing me to an edge I hadn't known existed. Russ buried himself balls deep inside me and held me against him, humping into me and grasping me tightly.

I gripped his strong forearms, which from my position caused me to face-plant into the mattress. Not that I cared. Feeling the ecstasy of yet another orgasm rocking through my body, I began screaming, riding out the aftershocks as I gushed, my juices dripping down my legs, effectively soaking the hotel mattress. 

"That's right baby, let me fuck you," Russ whispered, pounding my ass with increasingly sloppy thrusts. 

His breath got faster and faster in my ear, all his muscles working and tensing as I moved with him, feeling myself squirting more each time my hips met his. With every thrust, I cried out in agonized pleasure until finally, Russ's orgasm hit, making him groan out loudly while his cock twitched, spurting his warm semen deep inside of me.

We stayed like that for what seemed like ages, his heart thudding against my back, where he'd collapsed on top of me. Almost carelessly, he pulled out, his thick cum dripping down the cleft of my pussy. 

As we seperated, we were a mess of limbs and ragged breaths as we lay together, side by side. Russ wrapped his arms around me, letting me snuggle into him. 

"I'm exhausted," I muttered. 

"We're gonna have to shower," Russ sighed and chuckled to himself. 

I wrinkled my nose at the notion, instead tossing an arm over his stomach. "I love you," I whispered, feeling my skin warm. 

"I love you too Candy," Russ murmured, kissing my shoulder.

  😊✌🏽