3

Maybe you should wish it more.

Angel

I can't believe I was so careless. I just needed bandages because my ankle was either twisted or sprained.

Either way my shit was hurting and I needed something to fix it.

I couldn't afford an x-ray so self care was the next best thing.

My ankle is still hurting as i walked with this boy. The limp was getting worse and he keeps looking at me.

Finally he stops in front of me and i walk into his back stumbling back a few feet.

"Ow, what the hell are you stopping for." I say angry as hell.

He crouched down a bit in front of me.

"Get on" was all he said why was he willing to carry me. My cheeks flushed as i climbed on his back and he secured my legs to his waist.

"Thank you." Was the last words I said for the rest of the time.

Exhaustion was tearing at my mind and I kept blinking to stay up but it didnt work. The last thing i felt was a cool breeze brushing against us.

"Wake up"

My eyes snatched open as I was placed on the softest bed I ever felt. When I went to sit up he placed his hand on my shoulder stopping me.

Looking around it was still dark outside so I didnt fall asleep for too long.

"You're injured right?" He asked and it made me roll my eyes.

"Yes my ankle is but it'll be fine once I wrap it." I mumble pulling the bandages out my coat.

"You can't keep walking on it you'll cause permanent damage." He replies taking them from me and pulled my shoes off carefully.

I winced when he moved it. He apologized and removed my sock to reveal my swollen ass ankle.

It didn't look that bad before. Guess I did make it worse. This still wasn't going to make me stay here.

He looked over my injury before getting up and walking out but before I could protest he stopped at the door and turned.

"Don't move." He simply says and walks out.

He comes back with a case in his hand which i assumed was a first aid kit.

I assumed correctly and he fixed my ankle and propped it up on a pillow.

"When you are able to walk on your own you can leave." He says and i shake my head.

"No I cant stay here long." If what he said was true then I'm done for.

All that stealing I been doing this slip up could put me away for a while.

"I dont care child you are staying here end of discussions."

I bit my lip and stared at this yellow bitch. If he wasn't fine I would bust his shit.

"First off my name is Angel not child you twig."  I snap watching him look at me and a smirk toying at his lips.

"Its Mateo shorty and what i said is finally so take that ass to sleep I'll you in the morning." He responds getting up with the first aid kit leaving me in the room speechless.

He flicked the lights off on the way out and only light that could be seen was the bright ass moon.

Looking at it from the bed I shake my head and laid down. My stomach growled making me groan sadly my body was slowly going into rest mode.

I need to go to back to the warehouse and get my stuff. Maybe I can sneak away in the morning.