Finally

Freed's POV

It's almost Valentines Day. I have a plan on what I want to do, but I don't know if she'll say yes, I'm nervous since I've never asked a girl out before. I don't want to do it incase of rejection, but Laxus has been peer pressring me to do this, I know it makes it sound bad, but I've been thinking and the things Laxus says about me loving her is true. I can say it myself, I have a massive plan and I hope she'll like it.

I walk over to the Guild with my stuff ready, (Y/N) had left before me. I told her I had housework to do and she should on go ahead, luckily she did.

I walk into the guild doors and see (Y/N) over at the bar talking to Mira and Evergreen. I hide the flowers behind my back and walk over.

"Good morning Freed!" She exclaims with a smile.

"Good morning (Y/N)." I say, "Can I talk with out outside for a minute?"

"Yeah sure! Let's go to the big tree thing in South Gate Park!" She says smiling.

"Okay!" I say waiting for her to stand up, I walk behind her because of the flowers I hold onto behind me.

Sadly the walk there was quiet but once we got there it was worse than the walk, (Y/N) finally spoke.

"So, what did you want to talk about Freed?" She asks tilting her head to the right side.

"Uhh--well umm..." I start, "I-um..."

"Hahaha." She laughs.

I feel my face getting hot, I take my arms and stick them out infront of me. the flowers still in my hands. I shut my eyes waiting for a reaction. I didn't hear anything so I open my eyes to see a bright pink (Y/N) standing there with her hands over her mouth and her eyes wide open.

"Freed...." She muffles under her hands.

She drops her hand and takes the flowers.

"Thank you so much Freed!" She exclaims before I feel arms wrap around my neck. 

I look down and hold her by the waist.

Your POV

I look up into his blue eyes, full of unspoken love. Everytime her tried to talk there was always a termor. I look up at him as my face is is warm. Freed's face is a bright pink. I smile at him until I feel something warm and soft on my lips, it was full of genuine passion. My eyes widen in shock as I realize what's going on. He kissed me! I scream in my mind. Before he has a chance to pull away I kiss him back and shut my eyes. I bet he must be in shock. I think to my self. 

After a few minutes or what seemed like an eternity, we let go and walk back to the guild, Freed's hand in my right and the flowers in my left.

When I opened the door we got greeted by Laxus who was going out, but suddenly stops. The guild looked at Freed and I with shock filling their eyes.

"What wrong?" Freed asks.

"You and (Y/N) are...." Bicklow starts.

"Finally!" Laxus sighs.

"Now Evergreen..." Bicklow turns around, "Time to get you and Elfman set up!" 

"Say away from me Bicklow!" Evergreen screams.

We walk over to a table on the left hand side and sit down. I sit closest to the guild doors and Freed sits on the opposite side.

"Hey! Would you guys like anything?" Mira asks.

"Just water please." I say smiling

"Yeah, I'll take some water as well Mira" Freed says 

"Are you two dating now?" Mira asks with a unsual smirk.

"Ah... um..." Freed and I sigh .

"What do you say (Y/N)?" Freed asks

I feel flustered as he asks this question, "Uh yeah sure!" I say with a closed eye smile.

I hear the rest of the guild 'aww'

"I'll go get your water." Mira says walking away with a smile.

~Time skip until night~

"Well, best we start to head home." Freed says standing up.

"Yeah, I agree! I'm really tired actually! Today was a great day!" I tell Freed standing up with a smile on my face.

The walk home was really chatty and lovely, we got to know about eachother pasts.

"On my birthday, my parents and I were walking around looking at the stalls in Magnolia. My parents left me in the forest sooner or later I realized they had left me. I was running around trying to find them in the market place. I gave up and ran around in the forest until I walked into a cave. " I say walking next to Freed nearing our home.

I feel asleep but when I woke up I was sleeping in a dragon's and wolf's tail. 

"Oh you're awake." The wolf said.

"You were alone in our cave. Are you okay? What happened?" The dragon asked.

"My parents left me. I don't know what to do."

Sorry this chapter was unsually short! I ran out of ideas.