Infirmary

Your POV

We run over to the guild together, Freed and I are infront of Laxus who is taking his time. You open the guilds doors to be greeted by none other than a flying table, but instead of it hitting you it hit Freed.

"Freed? Are you okay." I run over to the counter and ask for a cloth from Mira and run back, I press it up to is face and the cloth starts to glow. I quickly retract the cloth. "Freed? Freed?" I shake him but not so hard, "Wake up, I can't carry you to the infirmary!" I start to grab is right arm and wrap it around my shoulder when I feel the weight get lifted from my shoulders I look over to see Freed get lifted up and slung over Laxus' shoulder.

"Be gentle!" I scream at Laxus. He looks down at me with a smirk and we walk off to the infirmary.

I sit beside his bed on a chair while rubbing his head.

Knock knock

Laxus stands up and opens the door and let's in a salmon pink haired boy with a dark blue/black friend. 

"Hey, you're (Y/N) right? We accidently hit you in the head with a table when you first came I think." The pink Haired boy says, "We're both really sorry, my name is Natsu, This is my friend Gray."

"Hello, and it's quite alright." I realy giving a huge smile.

"We need to fight one day! I want to see how powerful you are!" Natsu exclaims. Suddenly a blue cat with wings comes inside.

"Natsu Natsu!!" The cat says. "Master needs you!" 

"Alright!" Natsu runs off to the Masters office.

"I am really sorry for what happened to you and Freed." I hear the guy called Gray say.

"No it's alright!" I say smiling. while he leaves to find Natsu.

I look back over to Freed and continue rubbing his head.

"Why are you doing that?" I hear Laxus say, "wait nevermind I don't need an answer." He says standing up and going to the door, "I'm leaving for a bit. Stay here"

I just sat there still rubbing Freed's head, occasonally pulling his bangs back untik they imediately fall back down. I smile to myself and look out the window. 

Something grabs my hand I look down and see it's Freed.

"You're okay." I say calmly as he has his hand on top on my own.

"What happened?" He asks.

"We made it to the guild, when I opened the guild door a table came flying at us, it was about to hit me when you stood in front of me and took the hit. Now you're here in the infirmary, with me" I explained with a smile on my face. 

Freed sits up, still holding my hand I look down and cup my cheek with my free hand, I feel myself blush. I look at Freed who looks like a beetroot. He looks at me and his eyes are filled with shock and embarressment.

"Oh my..." He stutters, he puts my hand on my lap and lets go, "I'm so sorry.." He says as he bows, "I didn't mean to without your consent.." He bows repeatedly..

"Freed calm down. It's alright.." I say waving my around in the air...

"Uh... let's go downstairs!!" He suggests

"Are you okay to walk?" I ask has he takes a step forward almost falling over grab his arm before he can fall.

"Thank you..." He says with a light pink blush, "Come down stairs?" He asks

"Okay!" I smile at him still holding his arm.

We walk down the stairs as we hear the guild "Awwhh are you two dating now?" They ask. I look up at Freed who goes a pinky colour.

"No! I am supporting him so he can walk after the accident that happened!" I exclaim

"Hah..." I hear Freed chuckle.

"Are you okay Freed?" I ask

"Yeah, just abit sore.." He replies

"That's good to hear" I look at him and smile, "Why don't we go sit down with Laxus and the other two?" I ask

"Sure..." 

We walk over, me supporting Freed by holding onto his arm. We sit down, him next to me of course and we hear the guilds doors open.