Learn to love: chapter 81

-One month later-
"Emily" Natalie calls as she runs to me. I laugh and set down my bags and hold my arms out and open.

"Hey nat" I say as she pulls me into her arms. She laughed into my hair.

"I missed you bitch" she says pulling away "next time you and Harry don't leave without telling us" she scolds

"Ok haha" I chuckle and let my hands fall to my side and Harry took the opportunity to slide his hand into mine.
I smile up at him and cuddle into his chest.

"OMG Harry!!! ahhhh guys it's Harry Styles and his girlfriend Emily!!!!"a girl about 15 squeals to her friends

"OMG" they all say and walk up to us.

"can we get a picture please" the four girls plead
Harry half smiles and I nudge him. I let go of his hand

"Go ahead harry" i scold he laughs and kisses my lips before I walk away.

"No we want you in the picture too" one girl says I gasp

"Ummm are you sure?" I ask

"Of course we are sure" a blonde girl says. I smile at them

"I uh don't know" I say biting my lip and looking at Harry for help he smirks

"Go get her girls" he says and they laugh and surround me pushing and pulling me to Harry. I laugh

"Ok ok" I laugh and stand next to the blonde girl.

"No stand by Harry... Be couple-y" the brunet says as the blonde moves to my left. I laugh and Harry puts and arm around my waist.

"I'll take the picture!!" Natalie yells

"OMG Louis girlfriend!!" the red head says clearly fangirling in place I giggle and then cuddle into harrys side. I pull the blonde closer and slip an arm around her shoulders. Natalie takes a few pictures of the four girls me and Harry. Then the girls wanted individuals with just Harry then with just me. I also took selfies with them and me and Harry took selfies on their phones. I had so much fun. Lastly we both signed their things and we were on our way out.

"That was fun" I say and Harry laughs. We left the girls behind us. I was so excited. And Harry laughs some more before putting an arm around my waist and we walk to the limo.

My life has changed so much since Harry....