Learn to Love: Chapter 85

-a few days later-

I say on my couch doing my stupid math homework while my mom cleaned the kitchen. My phone started to ring but I had ignored it.

It rang once again and I stood up angrily and grabbed my phone San walked outside. "Hello?!" I ask annoyed

"Hello is this Emily Garcia?" some lady asked and I composed myself

"Yes this is her" I say tugging at my self I had to get in the house to finish homework not deal with this shit right now.

"Hi Emily I'm Suzy Collins (a/n I'm making this all up as I go :) haha so yeah) David Ray's assistant for his acting class." She explains and I literally almost drop my phone.

"Acting classes?! Really?" I ask shocked she said yes and that he wants me to do an audition and then put me in acting classes.

"Can you be here Sunday around 10:30am?" she asks and I agree. She says bye before hanging up and I squeal.

I ran inside my house and yell for my mom "omg mom mom. Mom mom!!!" I scream and she looks scared then upset.

"What?" she asks annoyed

"Mom David Ray wants me for an audition for like a commercial and then to maybe put me in acting classes!!" I say jumping up and down.

"Oh Em I'm so happy for you..." she starts and my smile fell and I looked at her confused

"But?"

"But Em honey that's going to be A LOT of money and we don't have that and whatever we have is set for your college and bills" she explains and I nod

"Can I at least do the audition?" I ask sadly and she nods

"Of course you can but it maybe harder for you to deal with."

I nod and kiss her cheek before going back to the couch to finish HomeWork Harry would be over later tonight or so he says. We haven't spent time together for a few days. We have only been texting a good morning, I Love you and a good night text and that's it.

- after homework -

Harry should be coming over I already had dinner with my mom and am now in my room by my phone waiting for his phone call to either cancel or to tell me he's here to open my window. (My mom has no clue he comes over while she's asleep)

I decided to turn on the tv to keep me busy. My favorite show was on. Pretty Little Liars. I lie on my stomach

In my black spandex and blue Cookie Monster t-shirt.

It's now been 30 minutes and I have school tomorrow I can't wait up for him he isn't going to show.

I go to my bathroom and take off my mascara and brush my teeth. I go back to my bed and peel the covers back. I turn of my light and lay down. I snuggle up to my covers and stare at the ceiling. Is he even going to call and cancel or is he just gonna stand me up... like last time?

I turn off my tv and close my eyes.

-next morning-

I woke up to my alarm clock and quickly checked my phone for any missed calls or texts. No calls but a text.

That read 'Baby I'm so sorry x Harry'

He just... wow and that was at 12:40!! Like what the hell. I rolled my eyes and fell back into my pillow before sighing in annoyance.

"Emily get up and get ready for school" my mom yells and I groan I try to get up but my legs get tangled up in my sheets and I fall out of bed.

"What a great way to start a fucked up day!!" I yell from the floor

"Watch your mouth young lady" my mom yells at me and I roll my eyes again. Pulling my self up I noticed my phone flashed notifying I had a text.

I look at it and it's from Harry *sigh* 'Good Morning Beautiful' gahhh really? I started to type out a long ass text telling him off then deleted it and sent him

'Morning 😠' with a mad emoji. I got up and walked to my closet. I pulled out a pair of light blue shorts and a Nirvana tank and my black converse.

I hopped in the shower and after decided to just leave my hair down. So I blow dried it and left it straight. I put on mascara, eyeliner and strawberry lip gloss. I grabbed my seeing glasses from my side table grab my backpack, phone, and headphones before walking to the kitchen.

"Morning mom" I say she hands me a waffle with Nutella on it and I thank her before walking out of my house toward eating my amazing waffle.

"Emily!!" a male voice yells and I turn to see Harry I roll my eyes and turn back and continue to walk. "Emily please" he says and It sounded as if he had been crying. I stopped walking and turn around he jogged to me and kissed my lips forcefully but lovingly if that makes sense.

Once he pulled away and I noticed his eyes were red and he has tears staining his perfect face. All my anger disappeared and I hugged him tight.

"What happened Harry?" I ask and he shakes his head

"Just kiss me to make the pain go away please" he answers and I do just that I kiss him like I never had before. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck and my hands tangled in his hair.