Learn to love: chapter 57

It has now been two months and let me tell you it has been hell mostly when Harry calls me all the damn time and I can't seem to move on and because pictures and rumors of Harry and Taylor are everywhere.

"Let's go out em" dani says to me. I open my eyes to look at the girl who hasn't let me alone since the whole break up... my best friend.

"Urgh I don't wanna!" I whine I was checking my wattpad to see if my favorite story 'once upon a vine' was updated.

"You need to stop reading those fan fictions Emily let's go out there is a party at Ryan's." She knows that I LIKED him.

"Do you dare use boys to reel me in" I warn putting my phone in my lap I sat up and looked at her.

"Oh come on you know you want to go"

"I'm not even over Harry" I whisper

"Yeah but I've heard Ryan has a huge crush on you and wants to see you tonight".

"Gawd fine I'll go" I say.

-at the party-
I pulled up my high waisted shorts up a little and lifted my crop top up a bit.

"I'm nervous" I whine to dani

"Oh come on Ryan can take your mind of Harry don't worry" I sighed

"Let's go then" I sigh walking away towards the door. I plastered a smile on my face before opening the door and walking in. Loud music pumped through out the house and lots of people dancing well grinding on each other in the living room.

"Where is he?"i yelled over to dani.

"Umm I don't know let's check the kitchen"

We walk to the crowed kitchen. (Big house party with the crowed kitchen...)

At the table Ryan sat with his friends laughing. I fixed my top and shorts then my hair.

"Look who it is" Andy said

Ryan looked up and smiled. He stood up.

"You made it" he said I smiled

"Yup" he hugged me and his cool hands touched the skin that was showing. His touch doesn't effect me like Harry's.

"Damn Ryan who's this?" a guys asks as he walks in.

"This is my... friend Emily" he replies his hands still around my waist.

The guy with pretty hazel eyes and a good looking body walks closer than takes my hand in his.

"Aren't you that girl Harry Styles dated?" he asks my heart dropped at Harry's name

"How'd you know that?" I asked

"My sister is a huge one direction fan and I've seen you in magazines." He says as he pulls my close to his body. His breath smells of cigarettes and alcohol. He whispers into my ear.

"You pretty hot" I shiver then pull away from the drunk man.

"Leave me alone" I say

"I just to have some fun babe that's all" he replies.

"Kyle fuck off" Ryan defends "she doesn't want you"

"And she wants you?" Kyle asks

"Maybe I do" I blurt. Shut Emily shut the fuck up idiot.

Ryan and his friends gasp. "I mean you don't know who and who I don't want" I correct myself all I want is to be cuddled up with Harry on my couch or with the boys. Ryan pulls me back to him then behind him.

"Hey Emily" Oliver says to me. Oliver is a tall boy in my grade he plays soccer has brown hair that is always styled and bright blue eyes. Quiet the looker

"Hey Oliver" I greet. Not a good time for a meet and greet now Emily. Ryan's and Kyle seem to want to fight.

"Ryan want to uh go dance?" I ask pulling at his arm. He turns away from Kyle and looks down at me a small smile plays on his lips cute but not as cute as when Harry does it.

"Sure" he says grabbing my hand and walking me out of the kitchen.