Learn to love:chapter 28

Mystery pov
-------------
Poor poor Harry him and his slut Emily won't make it past their first date that is if Emily even agrees to it.
She might say no like she should. But knowing how love struck she is for him she is bound to say yes.

Avery is one of my best friends and when she came to my house weeping about Harry dumping her. He and Emily are in for a little treat I like to call revenge!!! muhahahahahaha

Emily's pov
It has been a few days since I have seen Harry of course I CAN'T stay away from the rest of them but avoiding Harry is easier than I though it would be. I was sitting in class when my phone buzzed in my butt pocket.

"Hey Emily I know I messed up but please come out front of your school I have something for you" my text read and it was from the devil himself. I WAS trying to avoid him but I guess that is going to be impossible.

"Do u NOT know I am in the middle of class at the moment" I typed fast then hit send and set it on my leg

"I know but I can see you aren't paying attention so you won't be missing anything" he typed back

"Are u ever going to give up?" I asked

"Nope not until you come out here :p" he texted

"Urgh fine but if I get a detention for this it is your fault" I said smiling a bit.

I stood up my chair scrapping against the white dirty tiles floor. I grabbed my bag and walked out of class there is no point in going back in there after what is about to go down with Harry.

Once I was in the parking lot I say a bush if curly hair. "What Harry I could get in trouble for your stupid shit" I cursed

"And since when do you care about getting in trouble" he asked

"I don't I just need an excuse to be at least 100 feet away from you." I said then tuned my back to him and crossed my arms.

I felt his muscular arms wrap Round my waist. The best feeling ever. But I was 'mad' at him so no.
I walked away from him towards the football field.
I am guessing he followed behind.

"Emily please just let me talk to you" he said as I sat on the bleachers

"Why should I? huh?" I asked looking at him then looking away into the field focussing on one thing "I-I thought you liked me but I guess you don't and I can fucking live with that but you can't keep coming Into MY life and expect me to greet you with open arms after you make out with a girl in front of me... I just can't believe you were that low I mean I would have thought some douche but you I never would have thought that even if all these stupid magazines talked about what a man whore you are I still see you as a great guy looking for that perfect girl and me being the girl I am" then he cut me of turned my head and forcefully places his lips on mine. Well that was a nice way to shut me up.

Once he pulled away we were both breathless
"I thought I was the one" I finished he smiled at me

"And you were right you are the perfect one you are the one I want Emily I dumped Avery two days ago and I tried to work up the courage to waltz down to your house and take you on a date. I couldn't do it Em I am afraid I might mess it up again." Harry confessed