!! " Asiah V.S Ashley " !!

Ashley's P.O.V

     When Brian left to go to that stupid ass interview of his's all hell broke lose!!

    So i was on the phone with my mom and Asiah gone come and interrupt me and say Why you standing over here on the phone you need to be helping unpack other wise i'll all ya shit a left on the fucking truck !!

   * Why did she say that next thing i no i was on top of her and everything was all bad. The boys tried to break us up but Asiah wouldn't let go of my hair so i wouldn't stop punching her face.

Brian's P.O.V

   I wasn't even trying to break the fight up i was trying to see who was winning. I continued to let them fight then i finally decided to break it up.

    I took Asiah in the house and left Ashley outside.

Ashley's P.O.V

    No he just didn't take her in the house and leave me outside, he bet not start showing favoritism to that hoe cause that's not fair, I'm finna go let him no how i feel right now !!

       * Ashley's walks into the house to see Kid kissing all over Asiah with his arms around her waist, and his hands with a tight grip on her ass !!

    Asiah's P.O.V

   Kid broke the fight up and took me in the house. He started talking to me next thing i no our lips were glued together so were his hands on my ass.

         I look up then here come this bitch walking in the house talking shit !! Then she want to start arguing.

           Argument !!

Ash ~ noo what the fuck Brian what is this you showing favoritism now ??

Brian - what you mean what is this and i don't see my self showing favoritism so fuck outta here

Ash ~ Brian you don't even no her like that you just no her cause of me so you trade on me for this she's not even the age you think she is she keeps alot from you but a bitch like me that keep it real been by ya side from day one through thick you treat like a dog

      *Ashley starts to cry !!

Brian - So how old is she ? and baby i don't treat you like a dog bae i love you!!

Ash - She 17 in a half Brian !!!! y'all are 11 years apart if she feels something wrong and decides to tell on you, you could get in trouble that's basically saying your a pervert Brian

   *  Brian starts arguing with Asiah

Brian - wait so she telling me that you only 17

Asiah ~ Yea i guest

Brian - The fuck you mean you guest why the fuck you lie to me ma ??

   * Note - Asiah starts to cry !!

Ash ~ i don't no brian please forgive me

Brian - Okay, i forgive you bae

   Ashley's P.O.V

No the hell he just didn't forgive her that easy and leave us both right her standing crying man fuck him !!