t w e n t y t h r e e

Ross

"ROSS! GET IT TOGETHER! YOU CAN GET THESE NOTES IN YOUR SLEEP!" Riker yelled at me.

I still hadn't told them.

"Sorry guys," I said, before going to get some water. "Dude, what happened to you? Were you like abducted by aliens or someting last night or are you bipolar?" Ratliff asked me. I rolled my eyes. "Yes Ratliff, I was abducted by aliens and they turned me bipolar," I said sarcastically.

"Hah! Rocky you owe me 20 bucks! Pay up!" Ratliff said and Rocky lazily gave him a 20 dollar bill. "You guys bet on me getting abducted by aliens?" I stated, clearly confused. "Nope, we bet that you at some point in your life would say the words 'Yes Ratliff'," Rocky explained, looking down at his wallet, fixing a few loose bills.

I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen. My head isn't into band practice right now. All I can think about is Laura, and how she got so upset at me a few days ago.

"Hey you okay?" Rydel asked, entering the kitchen. "Not really," I said, not really trying to hide it. "Want some pie? Rocky and I made it last night," she said proudly. "No thanks," I declined. "Aw, why not?" she asked. "Cause you said Rocky made it, I'm not taking any chances," I said, looking at my water bottle.

Rydel laughed a little but then realized that I wasn't happy. "Ross, whats wrong?" she asked concerned. "Laura yelled at me and now we're on a break cause I'm an idiot," I said clearly. Rydel showed sympathy, but in reality I know she'd take Laura's side cause her and Laura are tight. "Why are you an idiot?" Rydel asked. I shook my head. "I never put her first, and I never realized how much that hurt her. She thought I didn't care Rydel, but I did. Rydel I love her!" I yelled causing her to wide eye me.

I never yell at her. "Sorry Dells," I say. "It's okay, I get it. Laura meant a lot to you, but I'm sure you guys will get through it," Rydel said smiling.

"I don't know Rydel, shes looking at colleges. If she moves, we're history. I don't want that," I stated and briskly walked out of the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I headed for a little coffee shop nestled in the corner of the street about a mile from my house. I oredered and medium coffee and went to sit down. I sat down across from a brunette who had hair that looked just like Laura's.

Oh no, it can't be.

"You've got to be kidding me," the brunette said under her breath.

Yep, it is.

"Hey Laura," I said. "Don't talk to me," she said and hid her face in her book. "Okay, I respect that," I said, drinking my coffee.

Gosh, she was so adorable. Her hair was in a messy bun, she had a burgandy shirt on with a white scarf anf black leggings. The leggings were tucked into her light brown UGG boots and she had her glasses on. I can't not look at her, I mean, she's stunning.

"Uhm, Laura, look I want to a-" She cut me off. "Ross, enough," she said before picking up her things and leaving. I immidiately followed after her, determined to chase her down.

"Laura! Stop!" I yelled. She stopped and turned around.

"We're enemies! she shouted at me. "But I'm in love with you!" I yelled. Tears fill her eyes. "I love you too, but we're meant to be enemies," she said back.

"Who the hell cares, it's what our hearts want that actually matters,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

aye ^^^ thats my story description hehe.

im just getting excited for this story and ive been writing it for like 5 months wut haha.

SEQUEL THO IM EXCITED.

are you guys wanting a sequel? Comment your thoughts...

love yiu

haileexoxo

aka

@r5isperfectionn on ig & twitter