I

dingdong: sup drunky anyway i was gonna ask what did you think about the performances?!

markproperty: sorry bout dat I was bored and idk i paid attention to the person i was stuck with... I think his name was Donghyuck. But the performances were also boring, I almost fell asleep.

dingdong: donghyuck.... BItch tjats my name|

dingdong: What is he?

markproperty: Sophomore?

dingdong: BTICH THATS ME... so you are Mark, this will be fun|

dingdong: Anyway that Donghyuck guy, DO you think he noticed your stares?

markproperty: nahhh

dingdong: YES HE DID BITCH|

Before he can undo the text, he had to get out of the bus.

"Thanks for keeping me company," Mark mumbled not focusing his eyes on Donghyuck. "Mark! You dumbass!" They both heard Marks friend - Jaehyun - say. "I gotta go. Bye." Mark said running to his friend, before he exposes him.

Donghyuck stares at Mark, amused at how fast he left him. He looks down at his phone realizing the text message wasn't deleted yet.

dingdong is deleting...

Mark looked up at Jaehyun, who stuck his tongue out like a little kid. "Sup faggot." He said walking ahead of Jaehyun. It was the end of the day - the kids from the trip going back to their lockers except for Mark since he never does his school work at home.

"We are heading to the basketball court. And tomorrow is Friday, you know what that means." Jaehyun said bouncing the ball. "Right, a party," Mark said not surprised at another party thrown by his friends. "You should invite that kid," Jaehyun said looking back at the boy, who slowly made his way back outside and headed the opposite direction of them. "Hey! Marks friend!" Jaehyun yelled, leaving Mark and headed to Donghyuck.

Donghyuck looked up from his phone, taking one earbud out, and saw Jaehyun coming over to him. He quickly panicked, surprised that a senior is going to talk to him.

"H-Hi." He stuttered. "I'm throwing a party tomorrow. Mark is coming, and you should invite some friends." Jaehyun smoothly said. He smiled showing his dimples, at this moment girls would've immediately said yes. But Donghyuck isn't a girl.

"I have a test the day after the party. Sorry." He lied, he just isn't a party type.

The next day is Saturday though.

Jaehyun thought.

Shit, tomorrow is Saturday, dumbass you could've said you are going to babysit the next day.

Donghyuck thought. "Come on. You'll have fun. Loosen up a bit." Jaehyun said pushing him lightly. "I'll think about it." He mumbled and looked away. "Thank you, bye." He said before leaving Jaehyun.