Chapter Eleven

Kyeese's POV

Fuck fuck fuck. Why didn't I keep my mouth shut? This was my one chance to make things right, I scolded myself.

Ian was staring at me with heated, murderous eyes and Halie looked as if she wanted to punch me, yet at the same time she looked concerned. Trey and his friend Jax were the main reason I acted the way I did. Maybe I'm at fault too, but it's because of them. I just don't know how to cope.

Shit, Ian stood up. He grabbed my arm and glared at me. "Go to my house. Now!" He yelled and I stumbled backwards with the force he used to push me. I felt tears sting at my eyes but I quickly wiped them away.

"Ian," Halie said, and he looked her way. "Go outside please. Leave me and Kyeese alone for a bit," she told him and he growled.

"I'll be right outside." With that, he stormed off and shoulder bumped me. How mature, I thought. I fought the urge to roll my eyes and swallowed the lump of bile in my throat before walking back to her sofa, sitting slowly.

"I don't want Trey," I said quickly and averted my eyes. She scoffed and sat down in front of me. "Then what's your problem? Why are you such a bitch to me?" She asked and I bit my lip.

"I'm sorry. You don't deserve it. Please forgive me. I'll be nice from now on. Just please, I can't have him mad at me!" I told her loudly, tears streaming down my face. I probably shouldn't have said that but it felt good to release some truth.

A pair of arms wrapped around me and I cried even harder. "Shhh, it's okay. Calm down and tell me what's going on," Halie whispered and I sniffled before pulling away. I wiped at my tears and licked my lips.

"That's a story for another day. Don't tell anyone please. I did exactly what he wanted, what he expected. I'm sorry Halie. Apologize to Ian. I don't want him either," I told her and got up quickly.

She gave me a confused look but I looked away, taking a deep breath. "This was all my fault. Don't tell anyone about tonight please. I'll do better, I'll be better," I mumbled.

I then left the house at an inhuman speed, ignoring my name being called by Ian. I unlocked my car and hopped inside, locking it back just as quick. I sighed and let myself break down once more.

They lied.

They used me.

They broke me.

They humiliated me.

Trey is calling

Speak of the devil. His timing is always impeccable. "He- hello?" I asked and I took a deep breath. "Where the fuck are you at?!" He yelled and my eyes welled up with tears once more. "Ian invited me over," I told him quickly and he laughed.

The bitch laughed.

"Why does he want your whore ass anyways?" He questioned and I hiccuped. "I- I need to go," I said quickly and ended the call. Halie approached my car and tapped on the window. I rolled it down, waiting for her to speak.

"Come inside please. You look shaken up," she told me with a soft smile and I frowned. "Why would you want to help me?" I asked her and she shrugged. "I don't know honestly, but you're broken. I can relate to that. Hell I've been doing nothing but weird and unexpected shit lately," she said softly.

I sighed and rolled the window back up, opening the car door. I stepped out and smiled weakly. "Thank you Halie. You're pretty amazing," I told her and she blushed. "Thanks. Let's get inside. I sent Ian home," she told me and I let out of breath of relief.

"Thank god. He scares me when he's angry," I told her and she laughed. "He has that affect of me too," she said and I giggled. My phone started ringing, displaying Trey's name. I tried to hide it but Halie saw. She stopped walking and frowned.

"What did he do?" She asked, in What sounded like an understanding tone. "Did he- did he hurt you?" She asked in a pained voice. "Can we talk inside?" I asked, looking around, trying to spot anything unusual. I always felt like he was watching me, keeping tabs on me.

"Sure. Come on," she said and I licked my lips, following her inside. "He raped me! They both did!" I exclaimed instantly and cringed. Her eyes went big and she stumbled.

"Who?" She asked with worry. She glanced out the window at Ian's house and I sighed. "Not Ian," I whispered and she blew out a breath of relief. I could tell the topic of discussion made her tense, so I tried to change the subject.

"Look, I did some stuff which caused some stuff to happen. Maybe I asked for it. Maybe I didn't, but all I know is I lost. They won. I'm dealing with it," I told her and sighed.

"Bullshit!" She yelled, angrily. I've never seen her angry side and honestly it scared me. "That's fucking lies. No girl or woman deserves to be raped!" She yelled, tears streaming down her face.

It was my turn to be confused. The door swung open and Ian barged in. "What the fuck you said to her?!" He yelled at me and I backed up in fear. "Wh-what?" I asked, shakily. "I di-didn't say anything," I told him, sobbing.

"Stop Ian!" Halie yelled and he backed away from me. She ran over to me and hugged me tightly, rubbing my back in order to soothe me. "Hush, it'll be okay," she whispered and I nodded weakly.

"I heard you yelling that nobody deserved to be rape. I thought she was making fun of you," he said softly and my eyes went big. "What?" I croaked out and she cursed under her breath. "I wasn't talking about me Ian. Kyeese was raped," she told him and he cursed.

"Halie?" I questioned and she let out a deep breath. "My parents sold me. I'm trying to heal. I shut myself down. You acted out. I understand now," she whispered and I cried even harder.

"I'm so sorry," I told her through my hysterical sobbing. "I need to go," Ian mumbled. He looked as if he would be sick. Like he was disgusted that he slept with me. "I'm sorry Ian," I whispered and picked myself up.

"I'm sorry Halie," I said looking at her. "I need to go before he comes and finds me," I told her and she growled. "You aren't going anywhere. I'll kill that bastard myself. Take your ass upstairs and take a shower. Aunt Carol will be home soon," she told me and I nodded. Her tone didn't leave room for argument.

Bet you didn't see that coming? So now that Kyeese's past has been brought to light, who thinks differently of her? How do you think Ian will react when he finds out who he is?