Chapter Twenty Seven

Halie's POV

The drive back from the restaurant was rather quick. I'm surprised we never got stopped by any cops with how fast he was going. I couldn't even tell you how many red lights and stop signs he ran.

Ian parked the car so fast I nearly got whiplash with how fast and hard my head jerked forward then backwards. He jumped out and ran to my side quickly, opening the door in a flash. He even tried pulling me out and I laughed at his struggle, earning a growl from him.

"I'm buckled in baby," I told him and he growled again, unbuckling me roughly. "Slow down big boy," I joked and he grunted, tossing me over his shoulder, not so subtlety. "Ian Anthony Pine, slow your roll!" I yelled and he smacked my ass.

"Hell no. This body is mine and mine right now," he said deeply with need. I smiled and enjoyed the bumpy ride all the way to the bedroom the best I could. I suddenly hit the bed with a soft thud and began laughing. I became silent as I watched his clothes start to drop to the floor.

I licked my lips and watched his every move, longing for his touch. I watched the way his abs flexed to way his eyes clouded over in lust. "Let's a make a baby, baby," he said smiling goofily and I smiled back, ready to begin.

"Let's make one," I told him softly, motioning for him to get started. He pounced on me in a heartbeat and I giggled, moans soon being the sounds coming from my mouth. "God I've missed your touch," I whispered softly, running my hands through his hair.

"I'm not God baby. I'm Ian," he said smirking and I rolled my eyes. He was so damn cocky. "Just fuck me already," I mumbled and his eyes darkened. "No, I will take my time," he whispered in my ear, causing me to shiver. "We will do this right."

His hands and mouth explored every inch of my body, leaving me panting and moaning for more. "Ian," I pleaded and he kissed the inside of my thigh. "What Halie? What do you want?" He asked and I groaned. "You," I moaned out and he chuckled against my skin. "You ready?" He asked and I nodded. "I'm ready," I told him and his eyes lit up as he smiled.

Having a family meant so much to him and it did to me as well. Maybe we could have our happy ending after all. Maybe this time it would be different. I never thought I'd want a kid so bad, but after losing the first, it made me open my eyes. Life was short.

I cried out as he quickly thrusted inside of me, filling me up, all my previous thoughts vanished. "Damn baby," he mumbled and I moaned loudly, tightening around him. He felt like heaven moving in and out of me.

"Shit, it's been too long," he growled as he lost control, taking me hard and rough. After we finished, I laid there, head on his chest, drawing circles on his toned stomach. My mind was fifty miles away.

"Do you really want me to come with you?" I asked out of nowhere and he chuckled, the vibrations oddly soothing. "Baby, I asked you to marry me. Of course I want my fiancé over there with me," he told me and I smiled against his skin.

"Good, because I don't want to be without you," I whispered and his hands gripped my hair. He pulled my head back and kissed me gently, smiling against my lips. "I love you," he mumbled. "I love you too Ian, my handsome soon to be husband," I said with a smirk.

"Do you think it'll be different next pregnancy? Do you think a child will be in our future?" I asked and he sighed. "Things happen Halie. Horrible things at that, but I do think god will bless us with a baby when we are ready. Don't you worry about it too much. Okay?" He asked and I nodded.

"I have an idea and don't get mad at me," he said and I pulled away to sit up. Facing him, I watched him with curious eyes, waiting for him to speak. "Let's get married," he stated and I raised an eyebrow then laughed. "We are getting married."

"No, right now. Let's go get married," he said, smiling brightly. "Like right now right now?" I asked in shock, a smile tugging at my lips. "What do you say?" He asked with hopeful eyes. I licked my lips and bit down softly, letting my eyes search his. "Let's do it," I whispered and he jumped out of the bed, pulling me with him.

"Get dressed," he demanded and I chuckled, doing as told but laughing the whole time. I was going to marry the man of my dreams. I grabbed my phone and texted Aunt Carol, letting her know of our plans. We were going to need a witness, I already knew that much.

"Hurry!" Ian rushed me and I rolled my eyes. "Did you even call around yet? We need to know if a chapel is still open!" I yelled at his retreating figure. He turned around and gave me a lopsided grin. "I know just the place," he said excitedly and I smiled.

It was like he already planned this and it melted my heart. That man was crazy, but his heart was so full of love. We were then out the door and in the car in a matter of seconds backing out of the driveway.

Ahh!