Chapter 25- Can I ever get away from crime scenes?

Start from the beginning

     "What are you doing still awake Darling?" He asked. I shrugged and hopped up off the bed, and walked over to him in the door way. "Just couldn't fall asleep, I guess." I stated as I wrapped my arms around his tall figure. "What happened out there?" He walked over to my bed and sat down, he patted a space in front of him, where he wanted me to sit. I sat in front of Cody with my back leaning on his chest. "Well, The investigators, were looking around for some more clues, and we filled the things that got stolen. I just figured I may as well stay out there with my dad." I gasped. "What was stolen?" Cody was playing with my hair, which sent a chill up my spine. "Um, well. Several saving bonds were stolen, which held a great amount of money, My grandmother's wedding ring. An original Picasso. And a my dad's favorite guitar which was one that was used and signed by Jimmy Page. (Led Zeppelin guitarist.) "CODY! That's horrible, I hope we can get all your things back." He nodded. "Yea, my dad's pretty shaken up about all of it. I mean I think it is mostly embarrassment, because we were home. You know what I mean? Like, we weren't in California, or out for dinner or anywhere else, we were in the house when it happened." My mouth formed an 'O'. And I fell asleep just like that, Cody playing with my hair, propped up on his chest.

     I yawed and stretched my arms up. My closed fist made contact with something. "Um? Ow?" I leaned my head back and saw that I had punched Cody in the nose. I couldn't help but to start cracking up. "I'm sorry, but that. Is funny. Are you Okay Cody?" He let out a laugh. "That was a great way to wake me up Darling, 'Oh Good Morning, I accidentally punched you in the nose? My bad.' I've always wanted to be woken up like that, how did you know?" I started laughing again. I turned around so I was straddling him. I kissed his nose. "I said I'm sorry. Will you ever forgive me for the horrible choice I made?" I fake cried and pouted. I could tell it was taking everything in him not to start hysterically laughing. "I guess for you, I could." I sighed in relief. "I am soo lucky to have a great boyfriend like you!" That did it, Cody and I started laughing so hard, we couldn't breath.

     We were walking around at the outdoor mall, hand in hand. Cody looked down a this phone. "Sophia, Do you wanna go to my friend Giorgia's house tonight? She is inviting some of our friends over, and I want you to meet them." We walked into a Chanel Outlet. "Yea, sounds like fun." I smiled at him and walked over a jewelry rack. I got a necklace, and earrings. Then I walked over to the bags and picked out a deep purple bag with the symbol in silver. We got in line and checked out. We found Brad in the food court biting a huge taco. We sat down at the table with him. "Are you guys ready to go soon?" He asked with his mouth full. I giggled. "Yea, Dad, can we go over to Giorgia's tonight?" Brad nodded his head. "Let's get going." Brad finished his taco and we left.

     We walked up to a Victorian style home, it was beautiful. Cody knocked on the door. I could hear music that was playing inside. Sia's Titanium. A pretty blonde opened the door. "Cody!" She squealed and hugged him. "It's great to see you Giorgia." Cody put his arm back around me. "Sophia, this is Giorgia. Giorgia, this is Sophia Lorah, my girlfriend." I smiled, "Nice to meet you Giorgia!" Giorgia eyed me up, and looked disgusted. "You too." She said icily with a heavy Australian accent. She continued to look at me like she didn't approve. "Do you have a problem with the way I look? Because, I didn't come here to please you." I spat at her. She looked shocked and gasped, I smirked as Cody and I walked through the front door. "Good job, everyone is to afraid to talk back to her." Cody urned his head and whispered in my ear. I smiled.

     "Cody?" Someone asked, he turned around. "Hey mate." Cody and I walked over to him. "Sophia, this is Campbell." I nodded my head. "Nice to meet you." He smiled. "You too." Cody and him talked for a while. I excused myself and looked for a bathroom.

     I walked out of the bathroom and looked around for Cody. A boy whistled. "You are looking fine." He stood in front of me. I rolled my eyes."I'm not a dog, now could you move out of my damn way?" He smirked and walked towards me until my back was against the wall. "That's no way to talk to someone who just gave you a compliment." I sighed. "Get away from me.......NOW." I spat through my teeth. He placed a hand on my hip. "Why?" I tried to move away from him, but I was trapped. "Because I have a boyfriend." I slapped his hand off of me. "And only he, can be this close to me." I walk away to nowhere specifically and just looked around for someone I knew.