"What's Radium?" Stiles asked. She then wrote down Ra.

We all backed up, staring at the big picture.

"Ra." Lydia murmured.

"Kira." Stiles read as we all stared at the board in awe.

-------------------------------

Scott was out. Barrow hit him pretty hard, considering the huge bloody slash on his forehead. It took a couple of hollors from Stiles to even get a flinch.

"Here, let me try," I said, crouching down beside Scott and his motorcycle.

"Don't hate me for this Scott," I mumbled before slapping him across the face, leaving a red mark on his face. But then it disappearing.

Scott immediately shot up, his heartbeat going a million miles per hour.

"Woah, Scott, calm down. Your heart beat." I calmed, putting my hand on his shoulder.

"Barrow... He he took Kira!" He stammered, breathing uncontrollably and looking around.

"We know he was after her the whole time." Stiles explained while I helped Scott get up from the ground.

-------

"No nothing just about flies and the dead nothing else." I heard Isaac on the phone, talking to Scott. Isaac was with Allison and Lydia, researching more about bestiary, which I guess is an encyclopedia of supernatural creatures that the Argent family has been keeping since they became hunters.

"Thanks." Scott stated before hanging up and rushing towards Stiles and I in worry.

"We have to think of something...he's going to kill her." He panicked looking at Stiles and I.

"I knew he was there. How did I know that?" I wondered in a rush, looking at them in worry.

"Cause you heard the flies...right?" Stiles insisted, furrowing his eyebrows and taking a step closer to me.

"What do you hear now?" Scott suggested.

I stood there, listening for a noise. There was nothing, other than all of our rapid heartbeats.

"Nothing." I sighed in disappointment.

They shared a glance and then gazed back to me to see if I could hear anything. I tightly closed my eyes, maybe seeing if that could help. I have to save Kira. She is the only real friend I have here and I wasn't going to let her die.

"I feel like I can do this, but I don't know what to do. I'm kind of new at this." I swallowed before continuing, "But, it's like... its on the tip of my tongue and I don't know how to trigger it. I swear to god it literally makes me want to scream." I confessed, feeling like I could cry at any moment.

"Ok then, scream. Sam, scream." Stiles told me.

"Okay..." I whispered. To be honest, I don't think I'm ready for this. "I would cover my ears if I were you..." I warned.

I screamed, which felt like an eternity. I looked back at them to see that they were covering their ears, faces contorted in discomfort.

I stood there, closing my eyes to see if that would help hear the noise. There it was. But this time, it was more noticeable. It was more of a electricity buzz than a bug buzz. I looked up at the street light above us slowly, listening.

"It's not flies. It's electricity." I informed with hope.

"Barrow was an electrical engineer he worked at a.... Power sub station." Stiles added quickly.