Dream

I sat up, a tear escaping my eye. I wiped it away then stood up. No use trying to go back to sleep.

I padded out of my room, yawing and running a hand through my hair. The house was dark, everyone was asleep, or out somewhere. I turned on the Tv and flicked through the channels.

I had my blanket around my shoulders the fabric soft against my bare skin, I still have bandages on from the surgery but it still feels good. Yoongi wanted to burn my chest binder, Jungkook wanted to rip it in half. I donated it to a trans help center near by.

I knew i would have to fall asleep soon or i would die in the morning. Or i could sleep in the car.

Binge favorite show, but sleeping in the car, Or get proper sleep? And risk having the nightmare again.

I chose the latter. I shut off the Tv and walked back to my room. A hand grabbed my wrist and i yelped. I turned and saw Tae. I let out a sigh of relief.  "You scared me Tae" I whispered, He chuckled and hugged me. "We came back late, why are you still up?" He said bringing me to his room.  I shook my head even though he couldn't see me in the darkness. "I just had a nightmare, its nothing really." I said unconvincingly. 

Tae picked me up, carful not to touch the bandages covering my chest. "Tell me.." He said as we both laid down on his bed, close enough to feel each others breath. I told him about waking up in a hospital, all of this being a dream, the wedding, prince, everything.

And speak of the devil, Prince, a Japanese spitz ran into the room jumping up onto the bed.

I laughed as he sat awkwardly on Tae's stomach. I stroked him as he retreated to the end of the bed. Tae pulled me closer to his chest, this is what happiness is. I soon fell asleep, happy and comfortable.

The car drive in the morning was long, BTS had an interview. I was invited to be in the interview.

I sat between Jimin and Jungkook. I was resting my head on Jungkook's shoulder watching him scroll through countless EXO, Monsta X and GOT7 memes all stored on his phone.

We both settled on watching a K-drama, one of my favorites 'Hello My twenties'.

We finished the first two episodes before we arrived at the building.

We all walked on set, the camera's already filming. We all walked in in a line, me in the center.

Tae was being extra clingy, he usually is decently protective of me in public, i dont mind.

I shook hands with the interviewer who held my hand for a bit longer than i liked. I pulled back, and walked over to the rest of the group.

I stood, slightly conscious of how short i am compared to everyone.

A/N: this is speaking in English, this is korean

"So, please introduce yourselves individually" The microphone was handed down the line, each member giving their signature line. Then it was handed to me, "H-hi, I'm (y/n)" I said. Mentally slapping myself for how quiet and awkward i sound. Bts were asked a few questions, Jimin was getting bored and he leaned his head on my shoulder, his arms around me. He whispered in my ear "I bet you that someone is gonna have to show a dance to them." I grinned. "If your wrong no cuddling for a week" I said, he nodded and we both waited.

"So whats it like dating  seven people at once?"  Namjoon began translating and we all nodded, i am fluent in English, i think they forgot tho.

"I personally like it, i really think it means more love for me. But mainly it means that all my ships are real." I said confidently, eyeing Namjin in the corner.

when the interview was done, Jimin was sad, i had won the bet.

I was walking in front of the group talking to the photographer, I had become the artist for the BTS merchandise stuff.

The photographer, whose name is Chang, jokingly put his arm around my shoulders singing 'i can show you the world' I joined in.

We were swaying around the studio singing english disney songs. "(y/n)?" Jin called.

I walked over to him, Chang loosley trailing behind me. "Yeah, wassup?" I said searching his face for an answer. 

Jin held my hands and looked into my eyes, smiling. "I just wanted some attention thats all." I laughed at this then hugged him. "You could have just asked me if you wanted some." I kissed him then sat on his lap, fingers interlocked.

"Why do you guys like me?" This had been on my mind for a while.

All seven boys turned to look at me, Yoongi was the first to speak.

"Because your (y/n), and thats just the facts"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading, and yes, i did end my book previously but my friends didn't like the ending so she forcefully made me change it, So Thank you for reading!

I also have a boo thats Suga x a trans boy soooo read if you want to!

Again, thank you for reading!