The plane

-At the airport-

"WOAH" I swear this place is bigger than the whole of south Korea. Taehyung squeezed my hand, Jimin was holding my other hand. I was like a kid in a candy shop, there are so many people here, and shops! I kept darting off into shops begging jimin to get me stuff, so far i have nothing, He bargens a high price. We were waiting to board the plane, Jin got us here 1 hour early. My Backpack for the flight was small as i dont have a lot of stuff to bring with me, only my computer, phone and coloring books. I was pressed against the window wowing and pointing out every plane that goes by, THEIR HUGE. A few of the security guards kept giving me dirty looks as i kept yelling various names of the group, i dont get how were supposed to be incognito if we have about 12 big guard guys pushing people around. "JIN LOOK AT THAT ONE!" One of the planes had a bunch of Disney characters on the body of it, I looked back over to Jin and the others watching me smiling. I ran over to them and sat on Jin's lap grinning. "how long until we get on the plane?" Jin chuckled and interlocked his fingers with mine. "Any minute now baby boy." I nodded nad got up, i rn over to Jungkook who was on his phone. "Kookie whatcha doing?" He looked up from his phone at me. "I swear you a little kid sometimes." I smiled and sat next to him pulling out my phone and going on Instagram. I leaned my head on Kookies shoulder and looked at some QUALITY MEMES.

 I leaned my head on Kookies shoulder and looked at some QUALITY MEMES

I giggled at the last meme becuse Yoongi does that a lot when we are messing around off topic

I giggled at the last meme becuse Yoongi does that a lot when we are messing around off topic. It hit me, who am i going to sit with? Can i just lay on top of everyone?

We all borded the plane first, since we are in first class. We all get in our seats. Im sitting next to Jimin, i have the window seat. Jungkook and Tae are infront of us and Jin and Namjoon are behind. Hoseok keeps jumping out of his seat to get stuff waking Yoongi up every ten seconds.

I felt the plane start to move and i gripped the seat arms until my knuckles were white. Jimin lifted my hand and interlocked our fingers. I was still stressed about the take off. A pair of head phones found their way onto my head, Jimin was smiling as i relaxed a bit more. I listened to the song and relaxed falling asleep nearly immeadiatly.

I woke up with my hair being played with looking up at Jimin from his lap. "Jimin, how long left in the flight?" He looked down at me. "Only about 20 to 30 minutes now baby" I nodded and sat up. I pulled out my phone and played some games. *cough coughBts superstarcough cough*

----sorry for the short chapter i have writers block but i will still post this.----author-nim