Chapter 8

Seth got in the car a few minutes after I did and put his hand in my thigh. I don't say anything the whole ride there. We got there and he parked the car and then turned towards me.

"You remember the plan right?"

"Yes, I do the best I can to distract the guards so you guys can get away with the plan, then I come straight back to your car."

"Good girl. Maybe I'll reward you later." He says smirking.

I nod and then see him adjust his seat making sure to move it back a bit. He then looks at me.

"Climb over here and sit in my lap."

I nod and obey. He helped me over and placed my legs on either side of his. He then places his hands on my thighs.

"Seth," I say softly. "What are you doing?"

"Admiring how sexy you look."

I nod then feel his hand go up my side to my cheek. I knew he wanted to kiss me and I wanted to do the same. I placed my arms loosely around his neck.

"So beautiful," He mumbles.

I smile softly then he pulls me close and kisses me. I was so glad his windows were tinted so no one could see what we were doing. I then feel his hand slowly go under my dress, and graze my thighs then they go to my panties. I pulled away from Seth and looked at him confused.

"What are you doing?"

"It's ok kitten. Let me take care of you." He says calmly.

I nod and then feel him take them off of me and he helped me move every which way to get them off. I was then sitting on his lap with nothing covering my lower half and in just my dress. I groan softly feeling his hand run over the plug that was in me. It was a bit painful but I hid it well.

"Your driving me insane Kate." He growls against my neck.

"Seth w-we better start this plan otherwise Richie will be pissed off at us for not going through with it." I tell him.

"Fùck Richie Kate. I just want this and I want you. I want you to forget the hell Amaru put you through."

"We can do that after we do this job and get enough money to get our own place in Mexico."

"Please Kate, I know you want this as much as I do. We can do the job after I make you feel good." He says smirking softly.

"We don't have enough time to do much though."

"All I ever wanted was to be with you since your father died." He tells me softly.

"There was always a part of me that knew deep down that we were meant to meet no matter how bad the circumstances were."

Seth smiles softy then kisses me again. I place my hands on his cheeks deepening the kiss a bit. We then pull away from each other and then he places his forehead against mine.

"You really need to shave." I say then giggle.

"I'll do that when we get back to the hotel."

We both jump when we both hear knocking on the window. I look up and see Richie standing there. Seth then rolls down the window.

"Yes Richard?" Seth says.

"Are we doing this or not?" He snaps.

"Yea. I'm bout to send her in, go wait by the car Richard."

He nods then goes and leaves us alone. Seth's hand moves up under my dress after he closes the window. I hasp softly feeling his hand on the plug.

"C-Can you please take it out Seth." I asked softly.

"Of course princess."

He then take it out and I groaned softly. He then helps me over to the passengers side. Once I get there I find my panties and put them on.

"We aren't done talking about what's going on here." Seth tells me.

"That's fine by me."

I took a deep breath and looked at Seth.

"I'm ready."

"You will do a good job. I believe in you."

He then kisses the top of my head then I get out of his car. I headed up towards the bank and began my part of the plan.