Chapter 7

~Kate's POV~
I slept all night next to Seth and I couldn't be happier. I woke up the next morning and looked over at Seth smiling. I got out of his hold on me and sat up next to him. I place my hand on his cheek smiling softly. I then feel him kiss it and see that he is up.

"Good morning."

"Good morning princess. How did you sleep?"

"I slept fine, what about you?"

"I've slept better than I have been."

"That's good. Seth, I still want to do Richie's plan." I say softly.

He then sat up and pulled me close to him. He didn't say anything but put his face in my neck. I keep my arms around him smiling.

"Ok fine, but just nothing to revealing ok?"

"Of course, I will even let you pick out my outfit from my bag."

He nods and goes to grab my bag. He then places it on the bed and started to look through it. I sat there watching him wondering what he will pull out of the bag. I put a lot of clothes in there and I hope he finds something comfortable yet cute enough for me to wear.

 I put a lot of clothes in there and I hope he finds something comfortable yet cute enough for me to wear

After taking five minutes he pulls something out and it was a cute outfit. It was a strapless dress with my cowboy boots and a pink scarf. I spotted my owl necklace and pulled it out of the bag. I looked at him and smiled.

"I love that outfit. Good choice."

He hands it to me and I go to the bathroom. I shut the door then I went and changed. I looked at myself in the mirror and put my hair in a neat bun. I did the last minute touch ups and then I walked out of the bathroom. Seth looks at me and smiles. He then comes over to me and places his hands back on my waist.

"You look so beautiful Kate."

"Thank you Seth. Finish getting dressed and then we can go eat and do our job."

"Of course."

"Seth will we even have a normal life after this?" I asked him.

"We will try to as much as we can. I just want you to know that I do absolutely want to be with you Kate. Just do me a favor please."

"Anything Seth."

"Don't let them touch you," He says softly.

"I won't let them. I'm yours." I say to him.

"Say it again."

"Seth Gecko, my heart, and my soul is yours. They won't touch me, I promise."

"Does that mean your body is mine too princess?"

"Yes sir." I say smirking knowing he like when I called him that.

"I have something to ensure that they won't get to touch you."

"Oh yea what's that?" I say.

He comes over to me looking like I'm his prey. He has something in his hand and I know he does but I don't know what it was. He was close enough to the point where I could feel his body heat against my own. The hand with the item in it went to my waist and slowly moved. I tracked the movement of his hand. It went down my back and up my skirt. I shivered when his hand brushes against my panties.

"Seth what is that?" I asked innocently.

"Ah princess let it happen."

He then moved my panties aside a bit and stuck something in my ass causing me to groan softly.

"Please Seth, What is that?"

"A buttplug kitten."

"Ah," I say when he touches it. "Why?"

"Because every time you move you will feel that in you and you will know that only Seth Gecko made you feel good."

"How long will it be in there for?"

"As long as I want, don't take that out unless I do it myself."

"Y-Yes sir."

"Good girl."

I groan softly when he pushed it more into me. Once he finished he put my panties back where they were and removed his hand.

"Does my baby need attention in her core?" He cooed.

"N-No,"

"No what?" He growls lowly.

"No sir." I mumble softly. "C-Can we please just go and get this job done."

"Of course princess." He says smiling softly.

He takes my hand and we head out of the hotel room. I see Richie and Kisa walk out of theirs. She spotted me and smiled.

"You look beautiful and I love your dress."

"Thank you. Seth picked it out for me."

"He did a good job."

"I know. I also told Seth that I want to do Richie's plan."

"What did he say about it?"

"He let me as long as he picked out my outfit for it."

She nods and then gets in Richie's car while I got into Seth's car. I sat there waiting for Seth to get in the car next to me.