17. Past Comes To Present

(DEE POV)

"Tay?" I said " Why you here?" I asked. She looked horrible. Her clothes were ripped and she looked like she hadn't eaten in years. Which was bad because I had just seen her two months ago. "Dee I miss you!" Tay said to me. "You look horrible. What happened to you?" I asked her. "I'm on drugs. I went into a deep depression after you kicked me out the funeral. There was no one to be my support system so I gave up on life. I was going to come to you like old times but I knew you hated me so I didn't bother. Dee I really need your help. I need you to be there for me like when we were kids. I need a friend. I don't have any. All the girls I thought cared about me left me because I apparently wasn't fun anymore and didn't have money to send them. I need your friendship. All of you guys friendship. Please Dee please!" Tay said crying. I could honestly feel the sincerity in my soul. I looked back at the crew and the fems were all crying. The studs were just looking. Rocco looked like he didn't care and was eating his hamburger. "Tay I don't trust you anymore. You took my friendship for granted and you are just full of it. You need professional help and I can't give you that. Go to rehab and then maybe we can talk. Until then I don't want to have anything to do with you. You fake,flaw,foo foo and any other word people can think of. You slept with my girl the first time and now you back to try to the samething," I wrapped my arm around Tima's waist "Well not this time. Go find your own girl!" I yelled at her. She sat there and she just stared at me. She looked hurt but I didn't care. She gets no sympathy from me. "Dee you should know that I didn't sleep with Ebony.That day you walked in things weren't as they seem. She had called me over to "talk" and she threw herself at me. You were my best friend I would never do you like that. Ebony did it not me." when she said that my mouth drop. Because as much as I don't want to believe what she saying the look in her eyes told me she was being completely honest. "Tay, if you get some help then maybe we could be friends again.." I said looking at her. I could here Tima gasp beside me but i didn't look at her. To be honest i wasn't going to be Tay's friend again. But she was my best friend at one point so i do want her to get some help. She doesn't know that. Who's to say one day we won't be friends again. The world may never know. Lol who am i kidding i'm never in my life gone be friends with her again.

(TAY POV)

I smiled when Dee said all i had to do was get clean. I was excited that i would have my best friend in the world back. She meant so much to me. More than she'd ever know. I look forward to having her in my life after rehab. She is the only reason i want to go to rehab. I know this will be hard but I got to do it. I miss me and Dee's friendship. Sometimes I think there was a reason that Tee left. Time to go get clean.

(TIMA POV)

WTF! How could she say that? Why would she forgive her after everything she's done to us. I looked at Dee like she had grown 2 heads. I was dumbfounded. She looked back at me and smirked. This girl has lost it. Tay looked at me and I cringed. She looked so thrown away and tired. I felt bad for her. But that quickly went out the windown when i thought about everything she had done to us. I dont care for her anymore. Im finally happy and here she comes trying to ruin it AGAIN. She eventually left smiling like a Cheshire cat. I looked up at Dee.

"Are you really going to forgive her?" I questioned.

She pulled me to her "No baby. She just needs help and i knew if she had something to live for she would get right." I kissed her cheek while she smiled weakly.

"I know she hurt you when she cheated baby but you got me now so don't worry about her" I placed my finget under her chin and kissed her. She tasted like peaches... mmmm

(TAY POV)

"Tay! Tay!" I heard a familiar voice yell. I turned around to see it was Bruce my drug dealer. My eyes widened as he looked angry.

"Br-br- bruce. How's it going man?" I asked scared. Now Bruce wasn't one of them young tall and handsome drug dealers. He was about 39 fat and a dirty black color. He always liked me but I told him that i liked girls and always would.

"I got something for you" he said as he helled up some ecstasy pills. My ryes got big and I instantly got a rush my mouth started to water just thinking about the pills.

"I dont have any cash right now" i gulped.

"You don't need any." He looked me up and down and licked his lips.

"Bruce i told you I-" he cut me off..
"I know but this fresh batch will get you higher than Jesus" he persuaded me.

I thought about what Dee said and I looked at the small baggie of pills. I thought really hard on my decision.

I gulped..

"Where's your car?"

God I promise this is my last time I prayed silently.

--------------

Babies i sawwie been busy but this book is coming to an end.... Sequal? I dont know yet but hope yall enjoy. Other book will be updated tomorrow sometime