14. Time For An End

Beep beep beep !

(Tima)

Why Dee? Who would do this to her? My mind was all over the place as i looked down at a barely breathing Dee. Something was off about her though. I just cant put my finger on it. But that's not important right now. What is important is who did this and why? I cant even seem to function why this would happen. I mean we just got together and we were going to stay together but if she doesnt make it that wouldn't happen. 

"Dee. Baby, I love you. You mean so much to me. Please wake up baby because without you i'm incomplete. There is no Tima without Dee" by now i had started crying. "I have never been loved except by Temarih and when i finally find it at Selma High School with you baby. No matter what happens you will always be the love of my life. This i know for a fact. You need to wake up. We were supposed to get married and have kids. You said you wanted 12 and i said that means you'll have 2 baby mommas me and the one who gone carry the other 10. Baby my life will never be complete without you. I'm in love with you D'Asia LaShay Johnson." i said and started crying harder.

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppppp.....

(CeCe) 

"We got her" i said dapping up Tay. After we killed Dee we decided to head to the strip club and thru 50s at strippers. We used the fake ids we got. I was so happy that i finally got rid of Dee. Now i can get rid of Tay. What? Yall thought we really was gone share my baby? Hell no. I'm killing Tay when we get to my house then i'm gonna go play good and comfort tima then when she become mine again imma beat her ahh for leaving me. I slipped something in her drink when she wasnt looking. a little hydrogen cyanide. Right now im just waiting til that moment comes and she dies. Then I'm rushing over to the hospital to try and comfort Tima. I feel kinda funny though.

(Tay)

I put some hydrogen cyanide into her drink when she left to go to the bathroom. I cant wait  til she passes out. Im gonna go tell Tima that CeCe is the one who killed Dee and that she said she couldnt live with the guilt of killing Dee so she overdosed and killed herself. Its the perfect plan. I can see her feeling the meds right now. I was always told that if you ever leave your drank at a party just leave it there and get another one. So i decided to get a new drink when i came back from the rest room. "Somebody call 9-1-1!!!" i heard a girl yell. I looked over and seen that CeCe had finally falling out. "I'm a doctor" i heard a man yell. Da*n i did not expect a doctor to be here. Wtf was he doing at the strip club anyway? "She's...dead" he mumbled as he checked for a pulse. I smirked and slowly and quietly made my way out the door. I hopped into my car and drove to the hospital. Oh how i cant wait to hold Tima.

(Temarih)

I cant believe they killed Dee. They thought i didnt see but i saw. I was walking to Dee house since i left my charger on the phone with bae. I was so upset. I wanted to cry. I cant believe they did it. I ran in the house and told TIma. I just told her someone shot Dee i didnt tell her who. I cant believe they shot Dee. But imma get them back trust and believe imma get they as* sooner or later. And when i do it's going to be hell to pay.

(Tima)

She's gone. She has left this world. I cant believe it. Who would do this to her? Why? She was so sweet and caring. She would never hurt a fly. I loved her. She was the only happiness other than Temarih. Why did they have to kill her? I sat next to her bed crying. She was no longer in it because the doctors had took her dead corpse out of the room to the morgue. I sit here thinking back on how in a few short months Dee has completed me. I hate they had to kill her. They're going to p-- "Tima. baby i'm sorry for your lost" i heard that voice say. the voice i hated so much right now and would forever hate. I turned around and there she was. TAY. I charged towards her. "You b"tch you killed her" i said punching her. Her lip was leaking i grinned and continued to punch her in the face. I didnt stop i never wanted to stop. I honestly wanted to kill her. I didnt stop until i felt somebody lift me. It was mama johnson. She looked horrible no offense. I mean who wouldnt look horrible if there child just died. I spit on Tay and kicked her one more time before i left. "Me and dee took you in when nobody else wanted to. All the nights you came to our house when yo daddy tried to rape you or yo mama beat you because yo daddy left we was here for you" Mama Johnson said and i was shocked. I never thought that would happen to Tay. That's probably why she was as crazy as she was. But i dont care that was no reason to kill someone. Especially someone you used to call your best friend. Me and Mama walked to the waiting room and everyone was in there. "She's gone" i said and everyone just started crying. Even Rocko. He just lost his cousin his bestfriend so i know he is hurting. "You guys can all spend the night at my house tonight." Mama said. We all nodded and headed towards the door. We all got into our cars and headed to the Johnson house.