5.Hopeless

(DEE POV)

After Tima drove off with Tay I got in my car and decided to go to her house. I was on my way there when my mom called and asked if I could get Faith and Hope from Day Care and bring them home. I went and got Faith and Hope from Day Care when they saw me they ran up to me reaching there arms out so I scooped them both up. They showered me with kisses all over my face and I loved every minute of it. It somewhat made me forget about Eb and Tima. "Dee Dee let's go gwet ice cweam," Hope said. "Big swister has to go to see a friend then we can go get ice cream," I said in my baby voice. I checked them out but not before the owner's daughter winked at me and slid her number in my hands. I balled it up and threw it in the trash can like a basketball. I'm not a big fan of bisexuals. As far as friends that's cool but relationship wise. Nope. I dropped the girls off at the house then headed to Tima's house I noticed a car in the driveway it looked familiar but I didn't pay to much attention to it. I knocked on the door and stood back a little. I was about to walk off when I heard the door open. I turned around only to see a smirking Tay with nothing but boxers and a sports bra on. "Can I help you?" she said. "Where Tima?" I asked looking at her. She knew I was mad. "In the leaving room we were in the middle of something. What you want?"

"In the middle of what?" I said I was pissed off.

"Business" she said as she winked at me.

"You better not have fucked her Tay you know I like her. Why you do that? She just a quick nut to you I really like her" at this point I was yelling.

"That's your damn business." she was spatting back until Tima walked in the room.

"Dee what you doing here?" she asked looking up at me. "Can we talk?" I said looking down at her with pleading eyes. She looked at me then agreed. I know it was childish but as she was walking me upstairs to her room I stuck my tongue out at her and shot her the bird. We walked in her room and it was very pretty. "Talk" she said coldly. " I was not kissing that girl back. She grabbed my shirt and wouldn't let me go" I said looking at her.

"Oh"

"All you gone say is oh?"

"Yup."

"Come on beautiful." When I said that she turned her head and started blushing.

"I see you blushing." I said grabbing her chin so she could look at me. We started staring into each others eyes. She looked beautiful in the light. Her beautiful eyes pierced right thru me. I leaned in about to close the small space between us.

"TEE TEE!!!" I heard Tay yell. "SOMEONE'S AT THE DOOR." She broke away from me and walked towards her door. She opened it looked back at me then walked out. "Wh-What are you do-ing he-here" I heard Tima stutter. I ran downstairs to see who it was.

(TIMA POV)

" I'm here to see my beautiful girlfriend" she said. "GIRLFRIEND?" Dee and Tay said at the same time. I didn't even know she came downstairs. I turned around to see Dee running back upstairs and Tay going to get her keys. " I'm out" Tay said. "That's best" CeCe said. (For those who don't remember Cece is the ex who Tima was on the phone with). CeCe is a stud she shorter then me with dreads that stopped at her shoulders. When I first met her at a party back home I couldn't help but be attracted to her. Then after we got together she started being over protective and controlling. I was thinking about why we broke up until I heard foot steps. Dee came out my room with her keys. "Where you going" I asked her. She looked so hurt you can see it in her body language. "Home" she said not even looking up at me I just wanted to run up to her and hug her. Before I could even say anything she was in her car and she pulled off. I was just watching her as she drove off. Then the slamming of the door brought me back to reality. Even though I was scared as hell I had to show her I wasn't scared. "What happened to coming in a few days?" I asked so she knew I was annoyed. "I flew out early cause I couldn't wait to see you ma" she said walking towards me.