1.Lust, Love, and Lesbians

This is my first story on wattpad i know i will make some mistakes so please bare with me. I am a bi-sexual so a girlxgirl book wont be that hard please tell me your thoughts and i will upload whenever i can also please vote.

CHAPTER 1

(POV DEE)

It was my first day of high school I starred at the tall brick building thinking to myself by next year ill run this school."Dee" I heard my best friend Trent call out. " Wassup Bruh," I said as he stepped in front of me to do our signiture handshake. After we finished we hugged quickly as two girls walked past us smiling winking thier eyes at us. I winked back saying " Hey Beautiful," stepping up to the prettiest girl. I mean they were both amazingly beautiful but she just happen to stand out more. She had a pretty caramel complexion with hazel green eyes, an hour-glass shape, short curly wavy hair, some nice sized breast, and a plump little booty that sat up just right.. She blushed which made her braces show they were pink and green. "Im Tima," she said in a voice that sent electricity through me. She was different from these other girlsIcould tell she was not with us last year. "Im Dee and you must be new to Selma?" I asked she nodded yes and told us she was from L.A. I wonder why I would have never left exciting L.A for lame Selma. " My parents are opening a hotel here and they want to be close to business so here I am," she said with excitment in her voice. I looked around seeing her friend and Trent talking as the bell rung for class. " Well ill see you around Tima," I said with a little hint of hope in my voice. " Text me in class if your serious about that," she said as she slipped her number in my hand. " Most def," I said as she walked in the building with her friend I smiled at Trent who had gotten her friends number as well. We both walked in the building smiling like two fools.

(POV TIMA)

It was my first day of school in Selma. I was excited I dont know why but since had changed schools so much that I decided to straighten out my ways and let go of the past so I could stay here for my four years through high school. My parents had dropped me off a little early so I could go pick up my schedule in the office since they didnt have it ready at registration. I walked in the office and told what looked like the secreatary my name she gave me my schedule they had it right all AP classes. After I left the office I went outside to where I found my sister. "Temarih," I yelled out loud noticing people looking at me I didnt care i was used to getting stared at. She walked up to me smiling like she always did. Temarih wasn't my real sister she was adopted my mom and dad said I needed at least one other female in the house since all I had was older brothers. She was very pretty long black hari with a couple of peanut butter colored highlights, coco brown complexion some small boobs but her butt made up for it, her eyes were hazel brown, and a coke bottle shape. She was Bi-sexual which made her even more attractive to guys but me, I was a full-blown lesbian. "Lets go the bell is about to ring," I said just as we walked passed this stud and one of her guy friends. I looked her up and down she was 6'3 which made me look like a shrimp since I was 5'4. She had a curly afro which was mostly black but she had a gold streak in the front like Wiz Khalifa, She had tattoos all over her arms(which turned me on), a lip ring, a blue hollister shirt where you could tell she had no boobs, some khaki camo shorts, and some black and blue vans. We talked for a while then the bell rung and I gave her my number she was different I wanted to get to know more about her. Time for AP Chemistry.

(POV DEE)

I hate going to AP chemistry especially since I already knew I would have Ms. Jackson as a teacher. My brothers had told me about her. They said she would talk from bell to bell and you couldn't pack up your things until the bell rung. Exactly what I needed this morning. I said bye to Trent and walked into class sitting as far in the back as I could. I said hey to a couple of people I knew from last year I got a few winks and smiles from some girls I flashed my winning smile and they immediately blushed. Ms. Jackson walked in and started talking "Good morning freshman class I am your AP teacher Ms. Jackson some of you may know of me and some of you may not." I put my head down and tried my best to block out what she was saying we were probably just going over the school rules anyway. I heard the door to the classroom open but I didn't look up I heard the teacher say choose a seat but I didn't care it was probably another student who couldn't find there way to class. I then felt a pinch in my side I groaned and then looked to my right and sitting in the stool beside me was the beautiful Tima. I smiled then sat up and grabbed her waist. " That hurt beautiful" I whispered in her ear. She quivered and silently moaned in my ear " Well it wasn't suppose to feel good Dee." I smiled and leaned back in my chair. The bell rung and I grabbed Tima's book bag and told her I would walk her to class.

(POV TIMA)

I let Dee walk me to my AP English class before I kissed her on her cheek and told her I would see her at lunch. As I walked in class I saw this stud. She was brown skinned with long curl hair. She was about 6'0, her eyes were a hazel and green mix. She smiled at me and showed me her dimples. She was very handsome. I walked to the back of the class and sat next to her. " Hey I'm tima," she looked at me " I'm tay" she grabbed my hand and kissed it " nice to meet you beautiful" I blushed and pushed her playfully. " I see someone knows how to charm the ladies" she laughed " not really I just know what to say when I see someone as beautiful as you" I giggled and smiled at her. " Hello class I am Mr. Williams your AP English teacher for the year" I blocked out whatever he was about to say and started looking at Tay. Boy was she sexy. I wonder if her gaydar went off and she knew I was gay. Probably so because she was looking at me like she wanted to rip my clothes off in the middle of class. But trust I wasn't going to stop her because I wanted her too. We talked a little more after that. She told me about how she moved here when she was 8, she was adopted, she used to live in Texas, and how she plays basketball. I told her about how I moved here this summer and that I was also adopted but I made sure to tell her about my love for softball. We continued talking until the bell rung. I actually enjoyed talking to her so I gave her my number as she walked me to class. " Well here you are Ti Ti the dreadful Mrs. Smith's class" I laughed and thanked her before I went in the classroom. Like always I went in the class and boys were staring at me like I was Beyoncé but I just ignored it except the girls I actually waved at some of them. The teacher came in and started talking and I knew this was going to be a long day.(S/N a gaydar is something is the sense that gay people get when they detect other gay people)

*LUNCH*

(POV DEE)

I stood next to the cafeteria waiting for Tima to show up. She told me to meet her at lunch so that's exactly what I was doing. I had been standing there for 5 minutes and would continue to wait until she came. I turned around when I heard a familiar laugh. My smile suddenly turned into a frown when I saw that Tima was with Tay. Me and Tay used to be cool until I found her in the bed with my first love Ebony. I was madly in love with Ebony we did everything together we were together for 2 years we had even planned on being together through high school. But all of that came to an end when I walked in on her and Tay on Valentines day in her room. I had came there to surprise her with flowers, a teddy bear, chocolate, and a promise ring but I was the one surprised. After that Tay tried everyday to make me hear her story about what happened but I just walked away and eventually she stopped trying. Ebony moved to another state after we graduated for middle school. Focusing back on Tima and Tay I walked up t them and stepped in front of Tima. " Hey Tima," she smiled and it made my heart melt. " Hey Dee sorry I'm late I had to get Tay to show me where the cafeteria was," I frowned looking up at Tay who was smirking at me. I had half a mind to slap her but I know that wouldn't go well with Tima so I just ignored it. " Well I'm going to go shoot some hoops because I'm not that hungry I'll see you later Ti Ti'" Tay said. She kissed Tima's cheek then ran off. Ti Ti? How is she calling Tima Ti Ti and just met her today? I mean so did I but still. " You ready?" I heard Tima say." Uh yeah lets go munchkin ill introduce you to my friends" I wrapped my arms around her shoulder as we walked in the cafeteria. " I'm not a munchkin take it back" I giggled as she hit my playfully. We got in line and I bought both of our foods. We both walked to the table where my friends were sitting. " Tima this is Kenyatta, Ashley, Tia, Kayla, Jesse, KD, Marcus, and Devontay" I said pointing to all f them. She smiled and said hey to all of them. They spoke back and immediately the girls started talking to Tima like they knew her forever. She told us about herself and how she was adopted. I stared at her dreamingly the whole time her beauty was flawless. The bell rung right when the girls had asked her about what happened to her parents I could tell that she was very uncomfortable about answering because she sighed with relief when the bell rung. She kissed my cheek as I dropped her off at her next class. I could tell this was going to be an amazing school year.

(PIC OF DEE ON THE SIDE)