The Forgiver

Lena POV

Today I have to teach a class for younger kids . I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine . I put on some grey baggie work out pants and a white crop top my grey wolf j's and put my hair in a messy. I went downstairs and grabbed me some Gatorade and a protein bar . I hoped in my Mercedes and drove to the studio.

When I got there nobody was there so I had time to make some move to add to our routine for the competition.

30 mins later

Kids started showing up and running around the studio .Once I got the kids settled , we started from top. We took break every other hour. The class ends at 2:00 and it was 1:30 . I decide that we can have a dance off until it was time to go. When parents started show I called it a day.

When I was packing up to go home one of my students Layla came to me and said her dad wasn't here. I got my stuff and walked her out. We sat on a rock and talked and really we had a lot in common. 5 mins later a black Lamborghini pulls up.

Lena: Layla is that your ride

Layla : Yeah

Lena : Would you like me to walk you

Layla : No thanks

I gave her a hug and watched her walk over . I got up and walked to my car. Then I heard Layla voice screaming help. I ran over to the car and saw her laughing .

Lena : You had me worried

Layla : Sorry my dad wanted to talk to you

I walked over to the other side of the car and wait for the window to roll down.

Lena : Don't ever do that again

Tyga : My bad ma , just trying to say thanks for watching her

Lena : Its whatever

Tyga : Naw I gotta pay you back

Lena : No it's all good . I'll holler later

I heard Layla chanting "get the number "

Tyga : Anyways , wats your name

Lena : It's Elena but everybody calls me Lena . What's your name

Tyga : Michael but everybody calls me Tyga

Lena : Well I got to go

Tyga : Aye Lena can I get your number

Lena : *sighs* sure

We exchanged numbers and he asked if I wanted to go out next week.

I hoped in my car and drove home. I stopped by my friend Ohara's house to check on her and her baby. When I got home I took a shower and threw on graphic tee shirt and some boy shorts and kept my hair in a messy bun. I went down stairs hoped in my car and went to DQ.

When I got there I order a Oreo Blizzard . I stepped over and turned around to see a group of boys staring . I got my ice cream and walked to my car. As I was walking I heard giggles, chuckles and damns . When i got in my car there was a knock on the window , I looked over and rolled it down .

Lena : *clears throat* Excuse me

Chris : Hey uh just gotta tell you that look hella fine

Lena : Ok bye *starts to put car in reverse*

Chris : Ayeee . let me start over my name is Chris .......wait you sta-

Lena : Yep I stared in Fault in Our stars

Chris : Oh so you Lena

Lena : Yep .... so I'm guessing that you want my number

Chris : If you don't mind

We exchanged numbers. And he asked me if I wanted to go out next week.

I f finally drove home. Ordered some pizza stayed home and waited for the pizza arrive. I turned on the TV and watched some spongeBob . Since I was bored I decide to text Tyga

Lena : Hey

Tyga : wassup wyd

Lena : Nunthing hby

Tyga : nun think about you

Lena : dude 4real

Tyga : naw Jp

Lena : watever

Tyga : gtg

Lena : night

Tyga : bye bae

Lena : I'm not ur bae

Tyga : I'm Jp

Lena : watever bye

After the pizza arrived I got two slices and put the rest away. After I got done eating I went upstairs and went to bed.