Chapter 17

" Main Aas-Paas Tere Aur Mere Paas..Tu Hai Ki NahiTu Hai Ki Nahi
Tu Hai Ki Nahi..Tu Hai Ki Nahi.." Song playing from the radio in the car

Everyone in the car was quietly listening to the song while looking at the view on the outside and drowned in their own thoughts. Kabir turn his head towards the girls sitting behind and noticed the sad vibe among them.

" Avi, We are going for a trip so can you play some rocking music. Don't spoil the mood" Kabir uttered

Aditi looked up, snapping out of her thoughts " Haan yaar.. I feel sad for no reason. Can you please change the song Avi!"

Avi laughed and tried changing the songs in the radio while holding on the steering wheel. And suddenly Aisha shouts " Avi! Look out!".

Avi's eyes immediately took a glance at the rear view mirror and he quickly turned the car aside and stopped, While a car dashed across them in a high speed and a guy in the car shouted " Loser!" pointing at Avi.

Avi took out a deep breath " We almost were about to get hit by the car"

" Oh my god Avi! Stop being a loser and chase them!" Aditi exclaimed

Kabir tapped Avi's shoulder and provoked him " Avi.. I didn't know you are such a sore loser"

Avi laughs out and said " Guys! Put on your seat belts and let's get fast and furious!"

Naina opened her eyes widely and tilted her head looking at Avi and Kabir " No! Stupid idea hai. Let's just focus on where we are going guys, it's getting dark". Aisha just nodded her head in agreement with Naina

Avi turned behind facing them and replied " Aisha tu chill kar ( you relax) and Naina, here drink this appy juice" he said passing her the drink.

Avi set the gear and stepped on the accelerator " Here we go!" he exclaimed as he drove away in a high speed.

A while later,

The car slowed down and halt in the middle of the road.

" Damn.. there is no petrol" Avi groaned, placing his hand on the forehead

Kabir chuckled and said sarcastically " that was fast and furious"

Aisha sighed " So what are we going to do now?"

Avi opened the door and walked out " Well.. let's just enjoy the fresh air and the nature for now", grinning slyly at them

Naina shook her head in response " I told you guys that was a bad idea.. now we are stuck in the middle of the road at this late night!" while sliding out from the car

" I'm hungry yaar... can you please get for me something??" Aditi groaned as she came out of the car, stretching her hands.

Kabir nonchalantly said " Let's just stop complaining, and try to figure out a solution"

While they were standing on the road, trying to seek help from any passer-by or drivers.

" Guys! I can see a light from there, probably someone's house." Kabir said, pointing towards an area that was hidden in the bushes

Avi nodded " Yea... Bunny can u just go and check it out?"

Kabir turned his head towards Avi and stared at him " Dude..Come along with me"

Avi knotted his eyebrows " Arey.. how to leave these girls alone. They need a strong guy like me to be with them"

Kabir and the rest laughed hysterically listening to Avi's reply while Avi raised his eyebrow and glared at them.

" I think Bunny and Naina should go and check out the area" Aditi said

Naina looked at Aditi for a few seconds and finally agreed to go along with Kabir.

There was an awkward silence while both of them were heading towards the bushes, Kabir broke the silence and clears his throat

" A small advice, you shouldn't poke around in the dark, you never know what you will find out..".

Naina beamed as she looked at him and their eyes got locked for a few seconds as Kabir walks closer to her. And suddenly, there was a screech noise heard around the area that they were standing.

Naina and Kabir gulped in their fear as their eyes wander around the bushes. She softly whispered " Bunny.. before anything pop out, Let's just run now!"

Both of them ran quickly towards the area where the light was beaming. And once they reached, Both of them froze in surprise.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Hi Guys! Sorry for the late update

but i wasn't happy with the update so i rewrote it a few times.

I hope you guys liked this update and hope it's not a boring chappy.

Do Vote and share with me your comments!

Thank you!! :)