Chapter 5 (Flashback)

Recap:Kabir stood there as she walks off to her house, hoping that she would at least turn back to see him. But Naina didn't. Kabir takes in a deep breath as he crossed the road.

Kabir reaches home and takes a beer from the fridge, Drinks the beer as he lies on the couch while scrolling through his Instagram. As he was scrolling through,he sees Naina's picture posted by Aditi.

He stops.. and glares at her picture. Suddenly a notification pop out in his phone. A calendar notification pops out in both Naina and Kabir's phone " Hamara Shaadi ka din(Our Wedding day)". Tears roll down from the eyes of Naina as she looks at the notification while Kabir sighs and drinks the beer as his eyes slowly turn red and in the verge of tears.

Flashback to Kabir and Naina's Wedding Day.

3 Years ago.

Naina's POV

"What, are you crazy!, it's 4am. Bunny!" i whispered softly on the phone

"I don't care, i want to meet you right now, i'm going nuts!" exclaimed Kabir

"Uff.. okay i will meet you at the garden outside in five minutes." as i dragged myself out from bed.

I slowly tip-toed as i walked out of my room, and slowly turn the door knob before anyone wakes up. Letting out a deep breath as i got out of my house. Speaking to myself " it better be an urgent matter or i'm gonna kill you bunny!" as i rushed out to the garden.

When i reached the garden, i saw Kabir walking here and there. As i walked towards him,

Kabir looked at me " Naina.. i.." he paused and glared at me

" What!, why are you looking at me like this?" i said with my eyes widened

" U look funny in this Pajamas" smirked Kabir as he looked at me from top to bottom.

I clenched my fist and looked at Kabir " Ugh.. Kabir Tapar.. It's late night 4am, what else do you expect me to wear at this hour? Lehenga??"

"I don't mind.." laughed Kabir

" Bunny yaar..Don't irritate me, you have already ruin my sleep.. Jalthi batao what is the issue" i groaned as i wiped my eyes, trying to stay awake.

Kabir sighed and said " I'm scared Naina..this Shaadi, ritual, commitment. I don't know if i would be able to handle this".

I could sense the tense while Kabir was saying it.. i looked around and sat on one of the wooden chair that was nearby me.

" Bunny, Come and seat here". I said, smiling.

Kabir slowly walks and seats beside me.

" Naina what if.." murmured Kabir

"Shhh.. Bunny. Just keep quiet for awhile".

Kabir sighs and looks down. And I hold his hand as I looked at him " Bunny.. this Shaadi, Ritual and Commitment seems so stressful because we always focus on the negative side of it, try to look at the brighter side of it."

"Brighter side hoti hai" asked Kabir with his innocent look

I grin and said "This shaadi brought our loved ones together as one, enjoying and happily preparing for the event, This Ritual is going to make our bond closer and Commitment...is something that comes naturally with love."

But Kabir didn't seem convinced, i could still sense the tension in him.

I sighed heavily and said " Bunny, do you love me?"

Kabir gave me an intent look and said" of course Naina, i love you"

" Then, why are you overthinking about it soo much?, everything is going to be okay..Don't ruin the present by thinking about the future..Just enjoy the moment." as i hold Kabir's face with my hands.

Kabir nodded and said " Tu.. right nahi Naina.. bass mujhse bohat alag hai.. ( You are not right.. Naina, but just different from me)".

I smiled widely at him for a few seconds which was then interrupted by the chirping of the birds.

Kabir pointed somewhere and said " Naina.. Look here"

As i turned to the direction where he was pointing, i saw the sun rising and it was just so beautiful. And suddenly i got realized.

"Oh Shit yaar.. Bunny! It's 6am already!" as i got up from the chair

" So what?" Kabir asked me looking puzzled

" What do you mean so what! we have our wedding at 8.30am bunny!!" i shouted

" Oh yaa..i totally forgot about it while watching the sunrise" Kabir giggled

" I'm gonna kill you Bunny! Go and get ready, I will see you later. Bye!"

Kabir stood there smiling at me as i rushed to my house...

Hope you guys liked this update! Please vote and Comment

Thanks!:)