'Scientist'

(Y/N)'s POV
Alexander had arrived at the Phantomhive Manor a few days after I've gotten here. But unfortunately I've grown ill. What those horrible men did to me and my eyes. Alexander had called up a doctor, Well he refers to himself as a 'scientist' but I don't really care. And speak of the devil, the doctor, Sebastian and Alexander are standing right infront of the bed, which belonged to Ciel But I slept with him in it. Ciel held his hand as the doctor looked over him, but then pulled some pills out of his bag."swallow four of these and your vision will clear up and you'll feel a lot better." The doctor spoke. Being the gullible person he was, I swallowed the four of them, but instead of feeling better he felt worse, much, much worse. The doctor laughed madly."You fools! Now this young boy will die in 25 days if you don't find a cure for it!" The mad man laughed so loudly. Alexander grew so so angry at what he'd done to his master and pounced at him, murdering the mad man in seconds. Sebastian was just shocked, Alexander wanted to cry but he didn't, unlike Ciel who had broken down into broken sobs. I was so confused, what was going on? Everyone seems so tense but everything seems like it's fading.. help? Help!
I had fainted.