Ciel

This is the outfit you would wear, but without the sword.
(Y/N)'s POV
I awoke with a jolt, signalling that we had arrived at the Trancy Manor. I sprung up from my seat in excitement, since I've never been able to see or speak to anyone my age since what had happened to Ciel... But that was all in the past! But I still miss him... I was snapped out of my thoughts, luckily, by Alexander, taking my trunk out of the carriage, me clambering out after it. I was faced with a huge, towering Manor, but it was nothing compared to mothers one! Before we even had time to knock, the door was pushed open and we were greeted with a tall, tall man dressed in butlers attire, with a pair of glasses resting on his nose."Good Evening (Y/N) (L/N) I am Claude, the head butler of this Manor, come in." The ravenette named 'Claude' said, before moving out the way for us to enter, which I did, Alexander following suit. What I didn't realise was Claude and Alexander glaring at each other as I entered. Suddenly I was embraced in a tight hug, causing me to yelp in surprise."(Y/N)!" The blonde, with the name of Alois, shouted, holding me tightly. I hugged back, realising where I had head the name 'Alois' before, we had played with each other before, along with his little brother, Luka."Wait.. Alois?" I asked, feeling quite stupid after asking that. The blonde nodded frantically and started to laugh, along with me. Eventually our fun was cut short from our butlers prying us from each other."Let me show you to your room, (Y/N), most of the guests are already in the ballroom." Claude said, starting to walk already, I nodded and followed him, Alexander following after me, leaving Alois to go get ready for the ball.

~Time Skip~
Finally both me, and Alexander were ready. We left the room, walking towards the ballroom as we were told the directions already. The doors were already open, so we walked in. I saw a few people sneaking perverted looks towards me, including one face which I recognised, but it couldn't have been him, I mean- He was dead, wasn't he? I let my eyes dart around the ballroom, looking for the loud blonde, but he wasn't anywhere to be seen. I felt a small tap on my shoulder, and turned around to see a taller, bluenette male."Excuse me, are you
(Y/N) (L/N)?" The familiar voice asked, I nodded. Suddenly the boy looked as if he was about to cry, which he did, but only a few tears. He quickly pulled me into a tight hug. Suddenly realisation washed over me."Wait.. Ciel?" I questioned, feeling a small nod. I couldn't help but start crying, it was like a waterfall of tears on my face, I couldn't believe my best friend, that I thought had died, was really alive.