"Oh, baby I'm sorry! I was just kidding, I'm not seeing anyone, I swear." Her hands went up to my face. I sighed in relief.

"Fuck, I feel sick, don't do that." She giggled wrapping her arms around the back of my neck. I knew that she wasn't mine so I shouldn't feel like that.

"I'm sorry, are you asking me out for Valentine's day?" I looked down. "Harry, come on just don't think of it as a big deal. Think of it as two friends who like each other-" she ran her hands down my shoulders to my chest where she began pulling off my jacket. "- sharing a meal, and going for a walk in the city-" she began pulling off my shirt. "Doing adult stuff."

"You're pushing my buttons," I whispered as she pulled off my shirt.

"Do you want me to stop?" I leaned down and kissed her, lifting her up on the counter. She kissed my neck and pulled my hands to her chest. I cupped her breasts and earned a soft moan. "Fuck Harry, please baby." She looked at me.

"Please what?" She bit her lip.

"I want to make you feel so amazing, please?" Her hand reaching down to my crotch, her lips forming a small smile. I nodded slowly watching as she jumped off the counter and dropped to her knees.

"F-fuck here?" She nodded pulling off my belt in one quick motion. "Maybe on the couch will be better?" She looked up and nodded, standing to her feet to pull me along towards the couch. She pushed me back and kneeled between my legs. I began unbuckling my pants and she pulled them down slightly.

"Are you okay?" I nodded quickly, her taking that as permission to pull my pants and boxers all the way down, my cock springing free, already hard. She bit her lip, this being the first time she saw my penis. "Fuck, Harry."

"What?" I said a bit shy.

She wrapped her hand around it and gasped. "So fucking big, I mean I felt it but this is- wow." I blushed to feel a bit more confident. She looked at me with these innocent eyes before sticking her tongue out and giving the underside of my dick a soft lick. She ran her tongue from the base to tip, giving the head a soft kiss.

"Oh my god," I whispered to myself as she began kissing it all over. Her lips moved over the sides, her tongue gliding over the veins getting it wet. She really did like worshiping my body. There was a small feeling in my lower belly that was beginning to grow and I knew I had to hold back.

Marlene seemed to notice me struggling not to cum so she pulled back a minute. "You're not one of those guys that can't kiss me if I do this are you?" A sad look came over her face so I reached down and pulled her in for a kiss. She tilted her head slightly, giving me a chance to deepen it while she jerked me off.

I pulled away, pecking her lips a few times. "You're so beautiful," I told her, making her smile before lowering back down to take me in her mouth. She used her skilled tongue to message me as she lowered her head down, my cock reaching the back of her throat. "Fuck I'm so close already." I groaned.

She pulled back and looked at me. "Do you want to finish in my mouth?" I didn't know what to say so I nodded. Her mouth went back to work, her head bobbing up and down. One of my hands was on the back of her head while the other dug my nails into her couch.

The pressure became too much and it was like she read my mind, taking a hold of my balls and gently rolling them. "Marlene, fuck baby!" I grunted cumming into her mouth. I watched as she kept going until I slowly softened, my leg shaking from being oversensitive. As she pulled away I looked at her. "You don't need to swallow."

She smiled and sat up on my lap. "Well, where's the fun in that." She leaned in. "You were too good not to swallow."

I just giggled like an idiot.