A Birthday Surprise

Start from the beginning

"Thank you everyone!" I exclaim with a closed eye smile.

"Come over to the bar (Y/N)" I hear Mira say.

I walk over to the bar to be greeted by many presents.

~Time skip to after present opening~

One last present remains, it's a small rectangular box with (F/C) wrapping paper and a white ribbon. On top there's a not that says "Freed" I smile to myself, I gently unwrap the wrapping paper to reveal a black rectangular box. I open the box and see a golden key with the letter "A" written on the top of ot. I look up to Freed.

"You really got it..." I say smiling at him, "The Archive magic key..."

"Yeah... It look a good 3 hours or so." He says smiling. 

I stand up and wrap my arms around him, "Thank you, Freed..." 

"I'ts uh... no problem." He says as he hugs me back.

After a few seconds we both let go and I take off my belt and grab my satchel. I clip the new key onto the ring. Then take it off again.

"Archive magic!" I scream and shut my eyes while taking the key around me and placing it infront of my face. I open my eyes.

I grab a mirror Mira gave me and took a look, mt left eye was yellow while my right eye was glowing blue.

"So this is what archive magic does to my eyes." I mumble.

I take my left hand and sweep it across my body remembering how Hibiki summonded his archive magic. Suddenly a keyboard and multiple computer screens appear. My eyes widen in shock.

"You did it first go!" Freed exclaimed.

"I did it, first try!" I cry in happiness, "Even though all this doesn't make sense, I'll learn soon enough."

I swipe my right hand across my body and the keyboard and multiple screens disappear.

"Thank you so much Freed!" I exclaim running over to him and hugging him again. As everyone Aww'd.

I pull away and smile.

Knock knock

I watch the guilds door slowly creak open as a woman, man and a boy who looks to be around 12 come inside the guild hall.

"This is the place." The woman said.

"Our daughter should be here." The man said.

"My sister's birthday is today right mum?" The boy asks this mum

"Yes, this was the day we lost her aswell." The mother replied.

So there talking about me huh? I think to myself. So they are my real parents. I don't like how they look, to think they can just bust into this guild. 

"Hello there wizards of Fairytail." The father says looking around the guild hall.

"If we can ask, who's birthday is it today?" the young boy asks.

"Mine." I say walking towards the family.

"She looks just like her..." The mother says.

"Yes, could she be our daughter?" The man says.

"My name is Mina (L/N), this is my husband William and this my son and your younger brother, Alex." The woman says. "We want you to come back home with us."

"She will not be going, you left her when she was little and now you want her back?" Freed questions this lady.

"Yes, we miss her so very much." The lady replies.

"I'm not going with you!" I scream at the family.

"Now you have no right to yell at-" the man starts

"I have every right! I'm not one to get upset that easily. I can't help but be mad you you because you left me out in the forest!" I yell at them with tears rolling down my face.

"We kindly ask you to leave." Freed says putting his arm over my shoulders. 

"We won't be leaving without her!" The woman yells.

"We'll make you leave!" Laxus yells, "Freed, take her somewhere safe." 

"Of course Laxus." Freed says while taking me up into the Infirmary.

I walk in silence to the Infirmary, my friends shouldn't have to fight someone for me. I should, they're apparently my family, so I should fight.

"Freed, I should fight for myself, not the guild. They have nothing to do with this." I say to Freed my head down as we walk to the Infirmary.

"Don't be silly." He starts, "If anything those wizards won't let you fight at all!" 

"Ahaha..." I say opening the door to the Infirmary.

~Time skip to when the family leaves~

Knock knock

"It's me Mira, the family is gone. You can come out now (Y/N)." A familiar friendly voice calls.

Freed and I stand up and walk down stairs.

"Why did you all do that for me." I ask the guild.

"Because young lady, a guild is family. That family left you in the forest all alone. They aren't your real family." Master responds.

"Thanks Master, everyone!" I smile