'Y/n! I need you to wake up! This isn't napping time!' A male voice shouted in your head, but it sounded so distant. 'You and I both know I can't keep this form forever!' They shouted again and this time you tried peeking your eyes open.

It was like you were sitting in a dark room watching a transmitter snail in front of you, but you could recognize the setting that this image was in. You were looking through the eyes of you, but you weren't the one controlling your actions.

'I said wake up dammit! I'm gonna pass out from all this power I'm exerting!' He yelled once again and you could finally feel the fatigue of your own body through the scream.

You closes your eyes and blocked out all the outside noises and imagined the crew fighting off the fishman, you couldn't just leave them defenseless and from what you saw, it seemed like Zoro was having a bit of trouble fending for himself. Fighting alone, in the water...what an idiot. But you had to save that idiot.

It started with the wiggling of your fingers that he started to realize you were finally waking up and he could put his aching head to rest. The power you could wield was beginning to put his life at stake.

'It's about time you bitch!' He thought, a smirk plastered on his human form, outside of the mental realm.

'Yeah, yeah,' You snarkily replied back, feeling the blood rush back to your head and limbs, 'I can take over now you lazy ass.'

He chuckled, but before he could go back to his physical form in god knows where you sent him one last message for him to deliver.

'Thank you, keep them safe and tell them I will find them, okay, Holum?' With a whisper of his name, he began giggling.

'You can count on me, Queen Y/n!!' he shouted before really leaving, making you a grinning mess at his childish voice.

You looked around, breathing in the clean air protected by the shell around you. Holum took the time to create something that was of your power and you know that must've drained him to the brink of death.

"Okay, let's get to work Y/n, you've been napping long enough," You say to yourself, clenching your fist. From what you could see, Zoro was having trouble fighting off the fishman, who were obviously on something to make them stronger. It was obvious in their eyes and bodies, they were altering their strength.

Taking in a deep breath, you clutched the water outside your bubble and accumulated as much water as possible.

"Zoro, move out of the fucking way you idiot!!"

The swordsman didn't register your words since your awakening had surprised him, so he along with the other fishman got a taste of large wave crashing down their way.

"You idiot!" You yelled once you realized he was caught in the wave with the others. You outstretched you hand, feeling for his familiar blood. With the mixture of blood and water, you were able to manipulate his body and bring him closer to you. You opened the bubble briefly, pulling him inside with you. 

His body was pushed against yours, but you were too weak of power to create another one for him. So you were going to have to suffer being cramped up against this stupid swordsmen. 

"Hey, dipshit wake up! I don't want you passing out now," you punched his stomach once and he was immediately coughing at the contact. Water came out of his mouth as he fell to lean against the bubble. 

"You," hicc, "bitch." You chuckled at his wording, unsheathing your sword to hold it against his neck. 

"Careful, just because I saved you doesn't mean I can't kill you." Although you were merely lying, your words worked and he shut up in an instant (not without glaring at you). "Now let me handle this."