"Everyone take an energy steroid, we can't let them get away!!" A fishman yelled, holding a small black and red capsule in his hand. Simultaneously, he and everyone else took the pill and swallowed it.

The effects of the pill took effect on them very quickly. Their muscles bulking as their eyes turned more bloodthirsty.

"Zoro!! Y/n!!" Usopp yelled when he saw you two resurfacing. Your hat was now lost, as your hair was spewed everywhere.

But Usopp's happiness soon died down when he saw Zoro soon go back under the water.

Zoro let out a surprised gasp as he felt the familiar feeling of water surrounding him come again. Your body floated away from his, but he couldn't go after you right now. He would take care of these guys first and then go back to you. You would be fine anyway, right?

It seemed like this time the fishmen hoarding him weren't going easy. A different look could be seen in their eyes, but Zoro tried keeping a calm composure and didn't let his guard down as he battled more than one at a time.

Your lifeless and floating body started to sink more and more towards the palace grounds. Small bubbles passed through your agape mouth as the roots of your hair began turning white.

****************

"I can feel it happening!" One yelled, distressed and clutching their forehead.

"Wake up Y/n!! This isn't the time to sleep!!" Another yelled, almost sounding angry at the female for being unconscious.

"You have to do something, you are the only who can control her."

"I'll try my best, but I don't know if I can control her, its gonna be even harder now since she's in water."

"You don't have to control her, just wake her up. She'll know what to do, trust her." The last voice says making everyone in the darkroom feel a bit more assured.

***********

Usopp tried seeing past the ripples of water, but he couldn't get a clear image. He could only see a bunch of people and one astray, getting farther and farther from the surface.

But the stray that was floating away was noticeably changing. It left Usopp confused and fearful for his crewmate.

"Is that...Y/n?" Usopp said speechless from the sight he saw.

It was you...but it didn't look like you. There were obvious similarities to you and the person he saw, but there was such a big difference he could've been fooled.

Your natural (h/c) was now replaced with fill pure white hair and you weren't wearing the clothes you were before. Instead of your pirate clothes, you were wearing a black, feathered dress with a deep v-neck drop. Your natural (e/c) was now switched to bloodthirsty red. Your hair grew immensely, letting the pure white locks to float freely in the water.

"Guys there's something wrong with Y/n!!" Usopp yelled frantically as he dives underwater. He had to warn Zoro or else what could happen to him. The person floating next to him was definitely not you, from their appearance to the sadistic smirk on their face.

"Zoro!" He tried to yell, but only for a mouthful of saltwater to enter his wide mouth. It seemed there was no chance of reaching his friend.

Usopp resurfaced worrying about his friend who was still occupied with the rabid fishman. All he could do was watch silently as Zoro and this mysterious girl floated in the water - one fighting for his life.

Zoro didn't glance at you once since he was all too busy to even glance to his right. Unknown to him you began moving in the water. First, you were coughing up bubbles, but it seemed like you snapped out of it and you created a barrier around yourself, draining all of the excess water out.