Chapter Three- Time

"Mom,"
Goth couldn't believe what he was seeing. There was his mom, kissing some stranger, who looked vaguely familiar for some odd reason. Genos eyes widened and he stepped back from Reaper, pulling his arms back as if he'd been shocked.
"G-Goth sweetheart we were just-I uh...He..." Geno trailed off, not knowing what to say, he played with his scarf absent mindly.
Goth didn't say a word, he just stared at the cloaked skeleton with wide and curious eyes. Reaper was looking at his son, and how much he had changed. Instead of wearing the plain white t-shirt and he white shorts, he wore a gray hoodie along with black pants. Reapers eyes watered, but he wiped them away.
"I...I guess I have some explaining to do, huh."
Geno huffed and crossed his arms.
"Like hell you are, get out of my house,"
The God of Death looked at Geno with shock, while Geno eyes widened a little.
"Wait I wanna know what's going on," Goth interjected before either of the adults could say anything. "I woke up to hearing glass shatter, and screaming, is everything okay?"
That question was directed to Geno, but Goth never took his eyes off of his father. Geno was about to say something when Reaper glared at him and spoke once more.
"Goth, I have many reasons for being gone so long, and I owe it to you to make up for the time I was gone. Your mother here won't let me speak so I guess I'll have to do this," Reaper walked over to Geno who put up a fighting stance. Geno gawked and his face lit up with a red hue to being picked up. Reaper smiled cockily before sitting him on the couch.
"W-wait a minute..." Goth took his time figuring out what was happening. This figure here, who was kissing his mom and saying these weird things, and he looked so damn familiar. During his thoughts his eyes lingered to a photo on the wall. It had him, Geno, and well, no other than the God of Death himself.
"DAD?" Goth screeched, as Reaper smiled knowingly. "B-but I-I thought...Mom s-said...OHMYGOD!"
Goths eyes welled up in tears and he ran to his long lost father, who welcomed him with open arms. Goth snuggled tightly to his father, never wanting to let go. Geno watched this exchange, with more tears falling down his face, and a weak smile formed on his face. Reaper looked at Geno with a soft look, his lips twitching. Soon after, Goth fell asleep yet again, a smile never disappearing from his face.
Goth was snuggled up to Reapers lap, his arms wrapped around his waist. Geno was looking away, unable to find words. He didn't know Goth would react like that, it was better than how he reacted...
"Geno," a weak voice snapped Geno out of his thoughts. He turned his head to Reaper, who was trying his best to smile, he lookes up to his lover with sadness pouring from his eyes.
"I...I'm sorry,"
Those words alone made Geno break. He wrapped his arms around Deaths neck, careful of his son and kissed Reapers cheek softly.
"I know why you did it," Geno said, smiling softly."I understand too, well now I do at least. I'm sorry for blowing up on you like that..."
Geno rubbed the back of his skull sheepishly. Reaper placed a hand on his shoulder and gave a soft squeeze.
"Nah babe, you were right to get mad. Reapers eyes softened and he gave a weak attempt to smile."I should've told you before, but I was scared."
"The God of Death, scared?" Geno teased, a cheeky smirk playing on his lips. His lovers lips twitched.
"Yeah, who woulda thought?" Goth stirred in his sleep a little, and gave a cute yawn. Reapers heart leaped in sight of his sleeping son.
"He really missed ya, you know," Geno said smiling sadly at Goth. "Poor thing, he pushed himself away, and I guess he sort of shut down,"
The God of Death felt guilt weigh in his chest, looking at his family with the saddest puppy dog eyes.
"Oh geez, I'm really sorry," He rasped, pouting his lips(?). "I know I won't do it again though, if you still want me..."
"I would never want anyone else," Geno replied, kissing his lover passionately.
Reaper was as happy as he had been in a long time. After being away for so long, he's ached for the kiss of his lover, the nice feeling he got when he hung out with his son. Though, he knew he'd have to tell them eventually. Goths time was coming, and it showed no sign of slowing down...

Kind of losing ideas so if you guys have any you can comment them down and I'll give a shout out to the ones I choose and like.