Chapter 17: Mystic Falls Again

Coming back to Mystic Falls was weird. Last time I was here, I was trying to get Katherine out of whatever the hell she was in so that way I could bring her back. I've made a couple enemies but I'm not worried, I'd like to see them try me.

"Juliana, I'm not too sure about this," Elijah says and I roll my eyes.

"We need to get the white oak stake."

He groans but agrees. I pull up to the Salvatore boarding house and I then I open the door of my luxurious blue Ferrari. I slam it shut and then come to the door. I don't bother knocking and instead just throw the door open. They jump and I smirk. Deja vu anyone?

Damon groans, "Ugh Juliana."

"With friends," I say and his eyes shoot up wide when he sees Rebekah, Elijah, Kol and Niklaus.

"Klaus?" Elena asks and Niklaus smiles.

"Hello Elena," he says and then looks at Caroline. He smiles, "And hello my darling Caroline."

Carolines cheeks become red and she looks down. Something happened between them.

"We need your help," I say and they scoff.

"Like we'll help you and your goon squad," Damon says and I smirk. Then he's on his back and I'm back at my spot like I didn't even move.

"Oh you most definitely will, you see Kol is back for good, I brought him back and I know the other side is failing," I say and Bonnie goes wide eyed, "Oh you didn't tell them? Well once the other side falls, Bonnie falls with it. Now if you help us, I'll bring back everyone you want, well almost everyone, but only if we succeed."

Damon runs towards me and knocks me down to the ground. He holds his hand at my throat and I can't help but smile.

"Ooo Damon, nice to know you like it rough," I say and he growls.

"I will kill you right now."

"Do it, do it and see Bonnie die, I'm sure that Elena will appreciate it," I say and Damon sighs in defeat. I stand up and brush dirt off.

"How do we even know the spell works?" Bonnie asks and I smile.

"Fine I'll do a demonstration, let's get started."

I head into the living room and create a circle in the floor with a knife. I make a star and then cut my wrist, I take a deep breath and repeat Davinas words in Latin. Katarina appears next to me with Nadia and I take a deep breath and hear them scream as it happens. I feel a sharp hit when this happens and kneel down but when I look up, they're staring wide eyed.

"You brought her back," Elena whispers and Katarina smiles.

"Good to see you too," She says and then I know what happens next. I run in front and push Niklaus back as he races towards her. He crashes into the wall and I throw Damon away as he runs as well. When they're both down, I cross my arms.

"Are we done having a bitch fit?" I ask and they glare at me.

"I need to kill her!" Niklaus shouts and I roll my eyes.

"God Niklaus, that was so seven hundred years ago, let it go!" I say and he rolls his eyes.

"Why should I?"

"Because if you don't, mother and Mikael will win and neither of us want that."

He sighs, "Very well."

Damon growls, "That doesn't phase me!"

I roll my eyes and push him back with my magic.

"Yes I know but there is someone there that you care about. Someone by the name, Alaric?" I ask and he blinks once.

"What?"

"I can bring him back, but only if you help."

He sighs, "What do we need to do?"

"First off, we need to find the white oak tree and make a stake."

"Plus we have travelers to deal with," Elena says and I smile.

"Ooo nice, I'd love to kill some!" I exclaim and Kol nods.

"Yes sister, it'd be a good thing."

I nod, "Fine, I'll take care of the travelers, you guys find the tree."

"Alone?" Stefan asks and I sigh.

"No not alone, we'll split into teams."

"Okay," Bonnie says.

"Kol, Katarina, Nadia, Damon and me, we'll destroy the travelers. Rest of you find the tree."

"Why am I with you?" he asks and I growl.

"Because you can be a vicious killer and that's what I need."

"Why not Klaus?"

"Because Niklaus has a better job to do. He's seen the white oak tree before, he'll be able to identify it."

"I still don't get why me."

"Well guess what? I know you don't like me and truth be told I could care less what you think princess. If you want to have your friends back, well, let's go."

Damon growls but follows behind. Time to appease this blood lust.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
SO SORRY LOVELIES FOR NOT UPDATING IN A WHILE:( BUT HERES A NEW CHAPTER SO HOPE YOU ENJOY! ANYONE SHIPPING ANYONE HERE? ALSO WHO COULD PLAY JULIANA? AND SHOULD I MAKE A BOOKTRAILER FOR THIS STORY??? ID LOVE IT IF YOUD ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS:) THANKS FOR READING!