Camila wants to say no. She wants to cling to her mama and never ever let go again. But with her butt stinging reminding her of the obviously bad rash she had, she reluctantly nods her head, wanting the pain to stop.

"Good girl baby, you're such a good good girl" Lauren praises, tentatively laying Camila down onto the bed, reaching for one of the soothers on the nightstand and exchanging it for the girls thumb.

She makes quick work of grabbing a new diaper, baby wipes and rash cream and soon enough, she's back standing by the bed.

Camila whimpers quietly, almost desperately suckling on her pacifier as she feels the wipe against her skin, again and again, and she had to try her best not to forcefully kick Lauren away.

"Almost done, shh" Lauren murmurs, picking up the cream and squeezing a decent amount onto her finger before disposing of it onto Camila's raw skin. The girl cries out at the touch, her pacifier ending up next to her as she sobs, kicks her legs and tries her best to squirm away from the woman who was unintentionally hurting her.

Lauren gently pulls her back, "Shh shh, almost done" Lauren reassures, quickly finishing with the cream before grabbing the diaper, "it'll feel better soon baby, I promise, there's a good girl" she praises, lifting Camila's legs up and sliding the diaper underneath her.

She quickly and securely tapes it up and after quickly washing her hands, she gently lifts  Camila back up into her arms.

"There we go, all done. Lets go get you a bottle huh? Have a nice little nap with mama" she says as she walks into the kitchen, grabbing a bottle from the fridge and placing it into the microwave.

Camila doesn't have the energy in her to fight, she doesn't have the energy to show her dislike towards the situation either, and soon enough, she finds herself placed across Lauren's lap curled up against her chest.

For the first time in three days, she excepts her bottle of milk that was placed against her lips and she suckles greedily, sighing in content at finally being safe in her mama's arms.

"That's a good girl" Lauren smiles, pressing a soft kiss against Camila's forehead.

**

A few hours later, Lauren was still in the same position. Camila hadn't moved from her place on her lap, her small hands still fisting her shirt with the same tightness as when they had first sat down.

Lauren doesn't really know what to say if she's being completely honest. She doesn't know what to think or admit out loud that she had actually fucked up.

Hell, she knows she was wrong by storming out this morning without checking Camila's state of mind first, she knows she should have thought before actually doing, but she was overwhelmed and wanted an easy way out.

It was no excuse and she knows that, but it's not like she could go back and do anything to change it, no matter how badly she wanted to.

Sighing lightly, she tilts her head down to look at Camila. The youngster was sat straddling her lap, her head resting heavily on her chest as she stares into space. She hadn't moved in a while now, and Lauren suspects part of that reason was because she was in too much pain.

Tightening her arms round Camila's small frame, Lauren leans down to press a kiss onto her head.

She had a lot of making up to do.

**

"Shh" Lauren soothes softly as she rocks Camila in her arms, her one arm supporting her small frame whilst the other holds the warm bottle to her lips.

Camila was suckling greedily now, small drops of milk dribbling down her chin which Lauren easily caught with her thumb before they could drip down her neck.

She was staring innocently up at the woman, her eyes blinking tiredly, but despite how sleepy she felt and how much she could just let herself fall asleep right here right now, she clings to the woman tightly and forces herself to keep her eyes open, afraid the moment she would actually knock out, Lauren would leave her again.

"Mama...mama loves you baby, and she's so so sorry for what she did. It was silly and she promises never to do it again" Lauren apologies tearfully, a single tear falling down her own cheek. She leaves it there, not wanting to let go of Camila to wipe it away.

Having enough of her milk, Camila spits the nipple out of her mouth. She brings a shaky hand up from gripping onto Laurens shirt and tentatively, as if she was scared she'd hurt the woman, wipes the tear away with her thumb.

It was her way of saying she forgives her. She doesn't think she could talk right now. She felt...almost too little too.

Sensing this, Lauren gently lifts her upper body up and presses a lingering kiss onto her warm forehead, the smaller girl happily excepting the kiss and curling up as close as she could to the woman. Her hand meets the bare skin of her neck, and liking the skin on skin contact, she shyly tugs on the neck line of her shirt, wanting more.

Not wanting to hurt the girl more than she has already, Lauren sits up slightly and tugs off her shirt, allowing Camila to settle contently against the bare skin of her chest. But seconds later she was trying to sit up again.

"Off" the youngster croaks out , tugging on her own shirt.

Lauren nods and tugs of Camila's shirt too, tossing it next to her like she had done her own. This time, Camila settles instantly, her cheek pressed against one of the woman's breasts.

One of her small hands was tightly gripping the strap of her bra, the other simply resting on her stomach, and for the first time today, she contently closes her eyes happy mama wouldn't leave her.

**

Tell me what you think!

Next chapter: 180 votes

Thank you for reading my lovelies!