Chapter 32: Happy New Year!

Start from the beginning

Miku's design was a black and white one pieced short dress that reached to her thighs. The obi was full black and there were two ribbons one colour red and white and the other a golden colour to support her obi. Her sleeves were detached and it was a three striped blue, white and red coloured sleeves with a large red rose on the blue part of the strip. the red part covered 90% of the area and had yellow coloured flowers design the red parts. It's a unique design. Rin's kimono was about the same.

I realised something in common with all the Kimono. They are designed to make someone look mature or childish depending on the height and face. I decided to look around and finally decided on a design I would wear. I picked up a white floral design with the base as pink and the obi was rose gold. There was a ribbon as per normal. The pink skirt is gradient to a purple colour.

"Oh, how cute!" Miku commented. Rin nodded.

"True. It looks simple but it looks cute on you Y/n." Luka smiled at me.

"This means Len will be proud of you eh? And impressed to." Gumi teased and elbowed me. I blushed red beet and looked away.

We bought our kimono and decided to go to a food court to have our lunch. I checked my phone to have an incoming message from Len. He ask about how did my shopping go. I replied the message telling him that I managed to pick out a design perfect for the festival. He replies shortly after telling me that he can't wait to see it. I kept my phone and focused on the food that's in front of me.

Len

The boys team also decided to go and purchase a yukata at last minute. I followed along then. There was Gakupo, Fukase, Naoki and me. Kaito is gone so we don't have him here.

We went to a shopping mall, Akairo shopping mall since it was the most common place for people to go to. We found a yukata shop straightaway and decided to find our own yukata.

The boys wasn't choosy so we returned quickly. Gakupo had a simple purple yukata, Fukase with red, Naoki with blue and I with pink.

"Eh, pink? Are you sure?" Naoki asked.

"The same goes for you. You picked blue because of Miku right? I picked pink because I somehow felt like Y/n would pick pink." I smiled at him.

We bought our yukata together separating the money amongst ourself and pay it altogether. After that, we went to Leblanc to have our lunch.

Miku

The evening came by soon and we decided to get ready. We have to make sure our hairstyle matches our kimono so that we would seem appropriate. I decided to have some of my hair tied in a bun and the rest will be flowing down. I had a simple pin to tie it up with a hairband. Luka didn't want to do anything with her hair. Meiko's hair was long enough to create a small bun. Rin decided to have her ribbon as per normal and finally Y/n. She decided to have her hair plaided at the sides and then tying it into a single bun with her hair pin. It seems like we didn't want any complicated hairstyles. After that, we decided to go to the place first and check out how the place looks like.

The night started to fall and the royal blue sky started to appear with the stars. I looked up at the beautiful sky scenery and was a little mesmerised by it. A few moments later, we saw the men arriving. I decided to go with Naoki, Gumi and Meiko, Luka with Gakupo, Y/n with Len and Rin with Fukase. We set off then.

Y/n's

"Hmm? Pink? You read my mind." I giggled.

"Y/n... Y-You look, beautiful.." Len blushed still looking at my face.

"Stop complimenting me. Let's enjoy the day today!" I laughed and held out my hand. He reached for it and we decided to travel then.

Len and I went to different stalls and bought a lot of food. We won a lot of gifts too. Occasionally, I would still his food from time to time and he would do the same. He would feed me sometimes though. My phone buzzed.

"Oh, they say to meet at a hill because fireworks." I said to Len.

"Fireworks on New Years? That's pretty rare." Len commented.

Nevertheless, we went on to the hill and waited for everyone to come. They started to come one by one. We talked with each other about different kind of topics together and then we waited for the fireworks to start. They started.

Various kinds of colours were in the sky. Green, red, blue, yellow, orange, they were all blending with the night sky elegantly. I lied onto Len's shoulder softly. He looked down to me and I looked up. The Vocaloid team whom were looking at us were all cheering.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" They roared. We looked to the back and was surprised.

However so, he cupped my face and brought my face closer, slowly. I closed my eyes until our lips touched. I could hear the crowd clapping. After that, we broke apart.

"Happy New Year of 2017, Y/n. I love you." He says.

"I love you too. Please continue taking care of me." I said, smiling while blushing a litte.

"Same here." He replied. We continued looking at the sky.

A/n: THERE YOU HAVE IT FOLKS! I hope it wasn't so mundane. Tbh, how do you excite a new year festival anyway?

Well, next chapter is the final. Are you ready?!

I'll be adding sides, just sayin.

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM:
ryuusairen

SUPPORT ME ON YOUTUBE:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT2-XfkDGBDyiuNxD4nUO6g (For Computer Users!)
Rennasu/レンナス(For Mobile Users!)